Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) (677 Views)

Tboss Fulfills Her Promise, Takes Her Mother And Sister On Dubai Vacation / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) by MsDoris(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
BBnaija star and upcoming actress, Nina Ivy, who recently concluded an epic movie shoot is currently vacationing in Dubai.

She has taken to her IG page to share beautiful photos from Dubai.

She is obviously having a nice time.

Click below to view more...

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/bbnaija-nina-shares-cute-photos-from.html

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
You shoot one epic film, you go bask for Dubai, weh done..
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) by oyoyoyo: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
great
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
I know and I know for sure that somebody here will type "small girl with Big god"..pls nobody should type it here ooo

Meanwhile check out my signature. ....ready available in lagos and it's environs...
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Shares Cute Photos From Her Ongoing Dubai Vacation (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
I know and I know for sure that somebody here will type "small girl with Big god"..pls nobody should type it here ooo

But wait na Nina b this she com fine well well chaiiiii money good oooo.

Meanwhile check out my signature. ....ready available in lagos and it's environs...

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Barakumo Odede Solomon Now Sells Furniturs See Photos / Actor IK Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia, Rocks Stylist Swankjerry, Powerfully / Lagos Driver Blows Trumpet With His Mouth, Due To His Nonfunctional Car Horn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.