Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. (446 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too much grammar don tire person make I speak pidgin.

I know say the suffering for this country too much. Suffer everywhere. People no dey see food chop again. If you carry 5k enter market, you no go fit buy anything again.
Since wey Buhari become President, Nigeria don hard. We never experience the kind one before.

Plenty people don lose their jobs finish. Almost all the young guys now, na theives or Yahoo or 419..Hand dey meet everybody especially we the youth. But please NO GIVE UP. This too shall pass..
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
You be first born, papa and mama don dey old. By now you suppose don dey chest some bills. But as Buhari don scatter the economy, wetin you go do..
You first dey manage the small 40k job, but as Buhari carry the country enter recession, na so you lose your job. Now, na different hustle you dey do to at least survive. Don't give up my brother.

I know how you take campaign for Buhari, how you dey shout for anybody wey argue with you. Under the rain and in th3 Sun, you dey shout SaiBaba, 3years down the line, SaiBaba disappoint you. And now you don vow say you would rather vote a stone than vote SaiBaba, i understand. Don't give up..

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
I know how your only source of income na Baba Ijebu and Bet9ja. I know. 2sure and 1direct, over 2.5 and Both side to score..I know say you no get chioce. After graduating 4years ago, Nigeria no get your time. Even after them promise say them go create 1billion job. Them deceive us the first time. Them lie to us.

I know how many times your yahoo_yahoo friends don dey entice you to join them. But you be christain, you no like to cheat and deceive people, but e be like say frustration wan push you enter bad thing, i understand. No give up. This administration shall end too. And a new Nigeria shall be born.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
I know how you try to start business but the unfavourable nature of the country under SaiBuhari no allow you succeed.

I know how you manage start farm business, but SaiBaba herdsmen no allow you enter farm. I know how them kill your mothers and rape your sisters and behead your fathers wey go farm to feed their families. I know say nothing don happen to the killers. I know say Buhari government no fight for una. I understand. But please forgive Nigeria. We are sorry. Don't give up.

I know how BokoHaram take kill your people. How dem dey wipe out full family. How only you survive. How BokoHaram take kill your husband wey be soldier, yet, the government dey play politics with people lives..
How you take beg your husband not to go Maiduguri go fight BokoHaram, but he say he must fight for his people, now BokoHaram don kill am, because the government wey promise to fight from the front, dey interested in reelection instead of protecting the citizens.
Madam, no give up, shey you still get your PVC, good, all hope is not lost!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
A new Nigeria is about to be birthed. A Nigeria that is not built on lies or propaganda. A Nigeria where youths won't be paid 30k to defend failures. A Nigeria where lives would be protected, a peaceful Nigeria where human lives is worth more than the lives of cows.
A Nigeria of our dreams.

Where corruption would be fault and not opposition, where jobs would be created for the people. Where the President would work and not walk. Where we won't celebrate mediocrity. A new Nigeria is coming..

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.

See ya!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by Butterflyle0: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70541482:

- Inflation is reducing
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.

See ya!

God bless you. The OP is slowly running mad for sure grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

GOD BLESS YOU too my brother.
We rather leave the OP alone.
Our point has been pass crossed without mentioning or quoting him!
Good thing is, he can't delete our comment , only if he feels like uprooting his thread to the dustbin! wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by Butterflyle0: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70542376:

GOD BLESS YOU too my brother.
I rather leave the OP alone.
Our point has been pass crossed without mentioning or quoting him!
Good thing is, he can't delete our comment , only if he feels like uprooting his thread to the dustbin! wink

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by chinoxstock: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70541482:

- Inflation is reducing

See ya!

But the lives of the people is not being affected. The OP is speaking for you too.
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lol, it's always insult, killing and curses with you people..May God have mercy on your souls.
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
chinoxstock:

But the lives of the people is not being affected. The OP is speaking for you too.

That guy is selling Suya, 5years after graduation, but yet, he won't still have sense..

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
chinoxstock:

Okay, YOU ARE RIGHT!!
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

That guy is selling Suya, 5years after graduation, but yet, he won't still have sense..
Oh, so he's even a graduate now and not an Aboki selling suya on the street anymore?!
That guy/babe don dey make all of una kolo o, una just dey say different tins about am.
Na real headache for corrupt people and wailing zombies o!
Una doh!
Sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70543398:

Oh, so he's even a graduate now and not an Aboki selling suya on the street anymore?!
That guy/babe don dey make all of una kolo o, una just dey say different tins about am.
Na real headache for corrupt people and wailing zombies o!
Una doh!
Sorry!!

You graduated 5years ago na...You think I don't know you? While you campaign for SaiBaba, make sure you collect your own share o. Collect from that butterflyle.pard. No be suya life end...
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yawn....
FYI,
We graduated when you were still in the womb kiddo!
That's why we rather leave y'all alone to type rubbish sometimes.
Bye boy!
dlondonbadboy:

You graduated 5years ago na....
Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by dlondonbadboy: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70543999:
Yawn....
FYI,
We graduated when you were still in the womb kiddo!
That's why we rather leave y'all alone to type rubbish sometimes.
Bye boy!
grin

Re: Please Nigerians, don't lose hope. by ossy7881: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
So na only buhari and apc period people lose job abi.. op what about those people wey lose there jobs during 16 years of PDP rule?

nigeria hard nigeria hard, people are building mansions and buying big cars everyday.

NO GO WORK..dey wait for government to come feed or put food for your table

(1) (Reply)

Niger State PDP Adopts Buhari In 2019. / PHOTOS: Youths Sweep Mainiyo, Sokoto After Governor Tambuwal Visited / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share August Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.