Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Smile Unlimited Is Not Unlimited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smile Unlimited Is Not Unlimited (870 Views)

Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile Unlimited Is Not Unlimited by chris81964(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Did you know that smile caps you once you get past a certain amount of data usage on their unlimited plan? My internet stopped working and for days I could not even sent whatsapp messages. I purchased airtel yesterday and sent them a message thinking it was a network problem.
They told me that I had used over 80 gb and they had deliberately made it impossible for me to get online. Fair usage policy.
I asked why it was not disclosed when I selected the plan? Why was it not disclosed after I had paid for the plan? The response. It is on our website sir.
They are thieves plain and simple and it should be against the law to sell a plan that is called unlimited if your are going to be limited. Spectranet is just as bad. Ntel with all their problems is the only carrier that gives you a true unlimited plan.

Dump Smile and Spectranet.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot4 Pro At A Giveaway Price! 4g Lte, 2gb Ram, 4000mah Battery / Why You Should Download Faceapp Apk For Android Or Ios / Samsung Galaxy A80 Specs & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.