Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) (78125 Views)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
spartan117:
Thought he had already been buried
What type of question is this? You saw this and you still ask stupid question.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by spartan117(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
atobs4real:

What type of question is this? You saw this and you still ask stupid question.
Lol that wasn't a question. Looks like you don't understand grammar.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Ugik(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rip sir.u r a legend

1 Like

Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Mentcee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70543481:
RIP GREAT MAN

If he was in PDP, you'd have labelled him a weak, corrupt fool.

Those words fall on you and the illiterate buffoon you rep!
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Emmybreazy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
RIP ras!!
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mentcee:

If he was in PDP, you'd have labelled him a weak, corrupt fool.

Those words fall on you and the illiterate buffoon you rep!
You need the Sensillin tablet little boy
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by mmadu5(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
mytime24:

Rip Ras cool

Broke guys have no right to have sex .... If you don't have the energy to work , where do you get energy to sweat on top of someone's daughter. undecided

Shai who slap mi shocked shocked

Mumu girl ashawo
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by kamkechi(f): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
@pipedreams please don't bother to smoke in his honor because he neither smoked nor drank alcohol while he was alive, rest on my darling uncle.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by mytime24(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
mmadu5:

Mumu girl ashawo
common sense it'nt common tongue

Will nt insult u back lipsrsealed
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by wizseller: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
RIP to Kimono

I can still remember your 1st album

It was out of this world

You touched on many social issues

You made your mark and have fallen into the deep slumber
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by slimkunlex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Rest in the bossom of the Lord sir. I will smoke two wraps tonite in your honour. cool

He didn't ask to go.nd smoke cos of him oo..the man himself doesn't even smoke sef ...so why smoke cos of him ?
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Beey(f): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ohhh, how long does it take one to be buried after death in Nigeria.I am a Nairalander and i’ve noticed some people take months in the morgue.Is it a cultural thing? How about mortuary feed for the families that are not financially strong? Nawa ohh.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Come to the world, play your role and go back to the land of the spirit!
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Dem for shave am make him fine small now
lipsrsealed

Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by buchibrand(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
The only condition to Rest In Peace, is accepting Jesus Christ as your personal lord and Savior and being right with Him before death comes knocking. Anything outside of that is a waste, so I urge you now to give your life to Jesus Christ and make your ways right, because no one knows the time death will come visiting.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
spartan117:

Lol that wasn't a question. Looks like you don't understand grammar.
Reverse to what you wrote. Your brain seems to be leaking some where. Dash out
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by popsyleo1: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by spartan117(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
atobs4real:

Reverse to what you wrote. Your brain seems to be leaking some where. Dash out
My statement still wasn't a question lol grin

If you still can't see that then there is nothing more I can do to help your life sad

Good night sir.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Rest in the bossom of the Lord sir. I will smoke two wraps tonite in your honour. cool
ras kimono did not smoke. You're on your own.
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rest in peace R.Kimono
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by Pennykeyz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
innocential3032:
u are on ur own, ask very well abt him, kimono dnt drink/smoke

And he still died...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by collins21(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2018
rip sir
Re: Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Rest in peace Ras K.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.