Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) (46083 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Katsina Abdulumini Kabir (Photos) / Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Zai Barber is feeding them well...
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yes, I can see that Buhari is fighting terrorism.

APC can lie ,eh!
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by okekefabi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
After you will tell me that Boko haram terrorists are not Muslims. All boko haram are Muslim, but not all Muslims are boko haram

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
omocalabar:
muhammed(S.A.W) must be very proud
of what Dis guy need holy water
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
neonly:
So dey sabi chop rice grin grin grin
with stolen ram. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
dainformant:
Here are pictures purportedly showing how Boko Haram terrorists marked Eid-el-Kabir on Tuesday. Eid prayers and ram sacrifices were led by Amir of the occupied areas around Lake Chad.

In June, Boko Haram terrorists observed Eid-el-Fitr in various locations of Sambisa forest.

A journalist with access to the terrorists had earlier tweeted the screenshots of the compilation video, saying the terrorists performed the prayer despite “unrelenting airstrike” by the Nigerian Air Force.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/sallah-see-how-boko-haram-terrorists-celebrated-eid-el-kabir-photos.html

Photo-credit; Daily Nigerian

Eat,that maybe your last meal.

Idiotaz!!!
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by winsh: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
useless swines
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
And some idiots said they are not Muslims
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bubu is dreaded rather than loved not because he is a good man as he is been portrayed but because those who know him too well no that he is a blood thirsty vampire.
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
And some idiots said they are not Muslims
They are nMuslims
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by OlaMiki: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
this wont help ur lunacy oooo . weyre
Ebimor96:

grin

My Boyz.... Buhari.
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by neonly: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
beresponsible:
with stolen ram. Mumu
Idiot
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Afonja muslims and their fulani masters. All terrorists.
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by eligiblegaf: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

You people are so useless and senseless that your foolishness make the world sick. What a shame.

Just a question, is benue catholic killing was done in the name of Christianity?

You fool fail to acknowledge that your fellow jihadist are killing people in the name of your Islam but you will come here to defend and link without brain.

What a shame on your Allah.

This shows the high level of your ignorance.
Did Adolf Hitler deny the following facts?
1. Was he a Christian ? YES
2. Did he claim fighting for Jesus? Ask your pastors.
3. Was he promoting Christianity? Ask your brain

ANSWER:
1.He was a Christian that attended Catholic church.

2. Unless , he answer by himself or you apply your brain.

3. To some extent because he dislikes the Jews.

Ignorantly, you don't use to read because your Christian brother Hitler , killed over 6 million people. Can you now conclude that he was fighting for Jesus or Paradise?

I have said it repeatedly that boko haram are not Muslims but bunch of criminals.

The highest killing of human being perpetrated by an individual was carried out by a Christian.

Please, use your brain.

افلا تعقلون؟
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
come mo, who gave them food .thinking..................
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
This people sha love blood.
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
dainformant:
Here are pictures purportedly showing how Boko Haram terrorists marked Eid-el-Kabir on Tuesday. Eid prayers and ram sacrifices were led by Amir of the occupied areas around Lake Chad.

In June, Boko Haram terrorists observed Eid-el-Fitr in various locations of Sambisa forest.

A journalist with access to the terrorists had earlier tweeted the screenshots of the compilation video, saying the terrorists performed the prayer despite “unrelenting airstrike” by the Nigerian Air Force.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/sallah-see-how-boko-haram-terrorists-celebrated-eid-el-kabir-photos.html

Photo-credit; Daily Nigerian

You go fear stew, see as the stew brown instead of being red. Last supper!!!
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Firebomber: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
eligiblegaf:

ANSWER:

Ignorantly, you don't use to read because your Christian brother Hitler , killed over 6 million people. Can you now conclude that he was fighting for Jesus or Paradise?

I have said it repeatedly that boko haram are not Muslims but bunch of criminals.

The highest killing of human being perpetrated by an individual was carried out by a Christian.

Please, use your brain.

افلا تعقلون؟

Lolz. Frustrated idiot. Well i will dispute the fact that your Allah, his useless gigolo fake prophet, your imam are the foolishest thing that ever happened to this world only if you can show me where Hitler said he kill for Christianity like your jihad brother use to say.

Or did you want me to list your jihadist Terrorist that claim they are fighting for Islam.

Lolz. You mean the highest killing that was recorded. Mumu.
https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/02/25/reality-check-islam-has-massacred-over-669-million-non-muslims-since-622ad.html
You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. Ipod are no more Jew they are now Christian, lolz interesting.

Your father should be blame for given birth to a braindead like you.

Hopeless fool.
lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 ..
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Firebomber: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 ..

lolz. I guess you think mod are brainless as you.

Hopeless fool
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
how would I have felt, reading this story and also knowing that I practice the same religion with this demons

I thank God I'm a christian

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

lolz. I guess you think mod are brainless as you.

Hopeless fool
Well
Let’s find out.
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44. Rule2
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
eligiblegaf:

ANSWER:

Please, use your brain.

افلا تعقلون؟

i can feel your pain and hardwork

just to defend the world most wicked religion

you read that hitler was killing for Jesus sake thus he killed mainly jews

what a irony

you were born into islam, in this part of the world its not easy for u to convert
just make sure u dont become a terrorist
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Even Nigerian army no do this kind party grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Small time now, they will say bokoharam r not Muslims and that Muslims r not terrorist.
I don't have much to say.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Melchizedek3(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018

Islam is evil in the name of God PDF

all the world's terrorists are Muslims who practice what they are thought in Islam. Its a religion of violence but they will want you to believed its a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Splashme: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ebimor96:

grin grin

They're BUHARI'S BOYS...their time dey come.
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nelson247: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Omo see flexing!! They even drank pep bottle sprite........ angry

My brother e no funny

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Nmaster: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
They keep killing innocent Muslims, are you selfish people are calling them muslim, we knew GEJ AND CAN have something to do with this boko haram
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by Ten12(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Are they drinking Haram?
Re: Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) by 123papas(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Where is Leah Sabiru?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.