Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom (42671 Views)

50-Year-Old Teacher Impersonating ASP Arrested In Oyo / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by yjgm(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Konji is...
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Offpoint: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
Amputation is the cutting off of somebody's hand. ...abeg,wetin be the word when dem cut off man prick?
dickputation
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Kira290(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2018
I think I left my glasses at home....where's the picture please undecided
Kimsokrates:
The pictures do not correspond with the write up.The write up stated that the sexual act happened in a classroom.But in the pics,That area does not look like a classroom and that girl does not look like an 11 year old.Morever,those pics are outdated.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Kira290:
I think I left my glasses at home....where's the picture please undecided
The op has removed it
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Blackfire(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Afonja ....

Afonsi....

Olanike olanipu..

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by FTjnr(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
heading says he's 35, main article claims he's 38.

nigerian media sef.
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
Clement Momodu

If i say A u say FON another man say JA my brother na u Sabi

It's in their DNA you can ask Oduduwa

What a shame, you are based in dubai, an adult, yet you still exhibit infantile behavior.
What's the point of your exposure if you remain a bigot, a stupid one at that.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by FTjnr(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Blame the mother for not educating her daughter.

These things must be educated to young girls and what to do in such a situation. Whether you like it or not, this is the new reality and we need to protect the children.

so the little girl should be blamed and not the old, shameless paedoohile?

your sense dey under your shoe.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Crazychris: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmn but meanwhile

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by moonraker(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
Clement Momodu

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You had me bursting into laughter.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by jidxin(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
Clement Momodu

so clement or momodu is now a yoruba name.....your brain dey pain u o

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Sicko and very stupid man

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Kingjames(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2018
...Momudu admitted but claimed that he did not force her into the act; that he did it with her consent as such it was not rape. That's the power of that whitish ,ice cream-like fluid enclosed in the scr*tum called TESTOSTERONE! now always laced with lies whenever it strikes. May God saves us from embarrassment

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Jabioro: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2018
His name Clement M..teaching an 11 years old Oza room Etiquette,the law would also have to teach prison etiquette
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by fortune1968: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
Amputation is the cutting off of somebody's hand. ...abeg,wetin be the word when dem cut off man prick?
prickputation
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Any bad habit you have as a man especially when it has to do with sexual looseness, if you don't curb it now, it is what will disgrace you in future. Imagine a supposed custodian of knowledge and a man who parents and the school entrusted their kids with fucking an 11 year old nitori olorun

So female kids aren't even safe from pedophiles in school again? The female child in this generation is becoming an endangered specie. No wonder we have so many female delinquents everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by donbachi(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
fortune1968:
prickputation
hahaha!he should be prickputated
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by donbachi(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:
dickputation
he should be dickputated asap to save other girls
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
D!ckAmputation
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by michelism(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Okoro and Ikechukwu people now bearing Yoruba names to hide and commit crime in Lagos.
I know what my IPOB brothers are capable of when it comes to crime.

Obviously no doubt, they're crime-kings/queens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Jay95:
D!ckAmputation You're welcome.
all these names for one prick....naim gud 4 d man
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Offpoint: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
he should be dickputated asap to save other girls

grin you're gonna be the dickpulator and I can't wait for him to be a dickputeegrin
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by theoldpretender(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Blame the mother for not educating her daughter.

These things must be educated to young girls and what to do in such a situation. Whether you like it or not, this is the new reality and we need to protect the children.

Very true.

Our children MUST be on the alert.
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Originalsly: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Where does it say the man is a teacher? I guess if it happens in a school ...then he must be a teacher. Busy body mentality. Normal pedophile. ... always can explain.
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by princechurchill(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Bidobado:

What a shame, you are based in dubai, an adult, yet you still exhibit infantile behavior.
What's the point of your exposure if you remain a bigot, a stupid one at that.

It's an honor to me that you took ur time and data to check on my profile thanks for that

But it's only a stupid man that can recognize another stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:

grin you're gonna be the dickpulator and I can't wait for him to be a dickputeegrin
i am not king of the jungle....with d powers bestowed on me,i hereby crown u one
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by emperorblog(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2018
dey should jusg goan hang d man
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by vikkeee(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
prkputation
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Baroba(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2018
What on earth will a 38 year old be looking for in a child, these animals need to be castrated.. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by deebrain(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:

Murder.
Re: 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom by Temptee101(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
Clement Momodu

grin grin cheesy

I'm telling you, it's in them like peak

They carry it about like a curse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.