Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 (13276 Views)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by sprints2: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Merimental:

i hav learnt to respect klopp's use of new players since d resurgence of Andy Robertson..Xhaqiri wil get his chance n wil come good but he nids to learn to be patient n work hard lyk andy was.
bros don't deceive yourself he won't get a chance...
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by herlonso: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
sprints2:
He would get his chance. Matches are plenty to be played. When season start to get busy we will see.
It is same with Robertson and chamberlain
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by hargbolahan01: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
watch Liverpool Vs Brighton highlights here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLco9fwiTA
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by BabaIbo: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice Game, YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
ayosamlove send an email to freedomlover217@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by dumininu01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Merimental:

i hav learnt to respect klopp's use of new players since d resurgence of Andy Robertson..Xhaqiri wil get his chance n wil come good but he nids to learn to be patient n work hard lyk andy was.
shaqiri had a chance to come on bro... If noh for our defence and keeper we would hv drawn dah match... Sometimes he wuld introduce lallana... u saw hw shaq ws impressive in preseason... We r playing Leicester next... Klopp shuld better use his head
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by dumininu01(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
BlackManta:

Mane was outstanding in the previous games.
He's our highest goalscorer currently.
If someone told me that Mane would disappear today, i wouldn't believe.

Whatever happened to Mane today
I'm suprised that he was a shadow of his usual self.

Salah improved today after a dull game at Crystal Palace.
His final ball is still lacking, he missed a one clear cut chance.
But his overall perfomance today is very good.

Allison is a great keeper.
He's living up to that 65m price.

His passing is good.
The way he chipped that Brighton striker.
Fans stood up to clap for him.
But that was a very dangerous skill from a keeper.
I dont want to see him do that again.
Let's avoid stories that touch the heart.

Allison is good with his feet and he knows.
Sometimes he does showboating with his good feet.
He should cut down on his showboating tendencies.
It could be dangerous.

Klopp should know that Shaq is hungry to impress.
If any of our attackers should switch off again like Mane did today, Klopp should bring on Shaq early on.

A good perfomance today.
Liverpool is the only team that has refused to concede a goal.
3 clean sheets.
9 points.

I take it.
i felt mane should hv been substituted since.. if u dnt have options it's a different thing buh we have a better bench now... Dah last match against palace firmino was exhausted still klopp kept him on d field.. He should do better on his m substitution.. M happy we finally hv a world class keeper that will win us points and our defence looks real good..YNWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by dumininu01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
BlackManta:

Mane was outstanding in the previous games.
He's our highest goalscorer currently.
If someone told me that Mane would disappear today, i wouldn't believe.

Whatever happened to Mane today
I'm suprised that he was a shadow of his usual self.

Salah improved today after a dull game at Crystal Palace.
His final ball is still lacking, he missed a one clear cut chance.
But his overall perfomance today is very good.

Allison is a great keeper.
He's living up to that 65m price.

His passing is good.
The way he chipped that Brighton striker.
Fans stood up to clap for him.
But that was a very dangerous skill from a keeper.
I dont want to see him do that again.
Let's avoid stories that touch the heart.

Allison is good with his feet and he knows.
Sometimes he does showboating with his good feet.
He should cut down on his showboating tendencies.
It could be dangerous.

Klopp should know that Shaq is hungry to impress.
If any of our attackers should switch off again like Mane did today, Klopp should bring on Shaq early on.

A good perfomance today.
Liverpool is the only team that has refused to concede a goal.
3 clean sheets.
9 points.

I take it.
Allison does those things at Roma sef n m still surprised he had no errors... When i watched his clips he did ones that r even worse than d one he did today.. Dah Allison na were grin grin.. He's so good with d ball at his feet n so confident.. As in
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by press005: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Slimzjoe:
My fellow Kopites have started returning grin one loss now and you all will disappear again grin

Exciting times tho

Hahahahahah, YWNA
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by 49cents(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2018
EZINNE1759:
I'm happy for our win. 3 matches played, 9 points secured. We could have done better but of course na this same team flog woman united 3:2 . grin grin so of course I'll excupse our not so spectacular outing today cheesy

My first time meeting a female Liverpool fan albeit online
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Lincolnburrows(m): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2018
kopite:
Honestly I still didn't not understand the introduction of Henderson. I want the average player to be shipped out of Liverpool. Our next game is going to play Shaqiri and Fabinho.
you don't understand football.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by kennyz247(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2018
so liverpool too get fans like ds? truely,wonders shall never end
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Merimental(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2018
sprints2:
*fingers crossed*
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by kennyz247(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2018
so liverpool too get fans like ds? truely,wonders shall never end
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by chincuss(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2018
3 wins in 3 games ... Good start to d season . Hope chelsea follow suit
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Tflex01: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
kennyz247:
so liverpool too get fans like ds?
truely,wonders shall never end

You are obviously a kid. Liverpool had more fans than Chelsea in the early 2000.

Find out from your dad and uncles.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Catastrophe1: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Merimental:

easy der...d season is stil a long way to go plus champs league,FA cup,Carabao..its called managing players 4 d loads of difficult games ahead as Klopp rightly stressed at d start of d season..u nid a fit bench during fixtures congestion.
You're right, Klopp gets it right always too. Like you said it's going to be a very busy season for us, as we are in all competition.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Catastrophe1: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
49cents:

My first time meeting a female Liverpool fan albeit online
go to Twitter bro, the die hard Nigerian female fans are on there.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Catastrophe1: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Merimental:

What happens to players confidence, Some players will loose form keeping them on the bench always.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Merimental(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Catastrophe1:

What happens to players confidence, Some players will loose form keeping them on the bench always.
no,wat do u tink happens in training. everybodi trains lyk a first team player n wen u don't impress u ar loaned n later sold if u stil don't impress..Sturigde is an example.he impressed while on loan n Origi is yet to do dat which is why he might be sold.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Merimental(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
kennyz247:
so liverpool too get fans like ds?
truely,wonders shall never end
5 champs league n 8 time finalist d most by an english team yet u ask about fanbase ??
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by 49cents(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Catastrophe1:
go to Twitter bro, the die hard Nigerian female fans are on there.

EMPAHSIS ON FEMALE AND LIVERPOOL
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by lordpherow98(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Merimental:

no,wat do u tink happens in training. everybodi trains lyk a first team player n wen u don't impress u ar loaned n later sold if u stil don't impress..Sturigde is an example.he impressed while on loan n Origi is yet to do dat which is why he might be sold.

Which Sturidge impressed on which loan?
Person wey injure hamstring on his 3rd match appearance for Albion and didn't score or made any assist.
Oga don't say what you don't know
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Merimental(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
lordpherow98:

Which Sturidge impressed on which loan?
Person wey injure hamstring on his 3rd match appearance for Albion and didn't score or made any assist.
Oga don't say what you don't know
dude u don't know beta dan d manager..Sturigde impressed on loan and pre-season..injury is natural but being able to fight while fit is all klopp is interested in...case closed aite
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by lordpherow98(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Merimental:

dude u don't know beta dan d manager..Sturigde impressed on loan and pre-season..injury is natural but being able to fight while fit is all klopp is interested in...case closed aite

FYI I am a Liverpool fan and Sturidge is my best man in the team.
And yes he impressed during pre-season and will always be a prolific striker, no doubt.

But I want you to correct yourself and stop this ur false statement that HE IMPRESSED ON LOAN. He played only 6times for West Brom. 3 starts and got injured, and later 3 from the bench WITHOUT A SINGLE GOAL OR ASSIST for a striker, how is that impressive?

Oboy warn yourself ooh and stop being blinded to facts
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arondizuogu:
ayosamlove send an email to freedomlover217@gmail.com.. thanks
Why sir??
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
ayosamlove:

Why sir??

i got a notice from nairaland saying you want to send me an email, i do not have access to my nairaland's email!! the one i want you to use, i have access to!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arondizuogu:

i got a notice from nairaland saying you want to send me an email, i do not have access to my nairaland's email!! the one i want you to use, i have access to!!

Yeah, I just remember ... thanks bro, I will right away sir �
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th August 2018 by Catastrophe1: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2018
49cents:

EMPAHSIS ON FEMALE AND LIVERPOOL
Offcourse female Liverpool fans I meant to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 31st August 2014 / Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 / QPR Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 4th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.