Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo (978 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by AreaNews: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Legal Luminary and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Festus Keyamo has said that no Nigerian has touched the lives of poor Nigerians like President Muhammadu Buhari.
Keyamo, who is also the head of strategic communications for the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign Organization, made this comment on Thursday in Ilorin at the inauguration of Buhari/Osinbajo Project 2019.

He disclosed that the previous administrations established the worst system of government, based on sharing formula of the nation’s treasury.

“They operated a system that ignored physical infrastructure in the country, that ignored the plight of the poor, the weak and the vulnerable in Nigeria.

If you compare what accrued to the country in 16 years and what were done with the money earned in three years and infrastructure built by Buhari, you will see the difference.

In 16 years, all they did in the South East was Onisha-Owerri road, whereas in three years, President Buhari is doing four major road construction in the region,”

He said what Mr Buhari has done was to take the bullet from the rich to protect the poor.

“You have a president who has fought for you, why can’t you fight for him. This is the time he needs you more to fight for him.

It is reciprocal and that is why we must remind ourselves today why we must stand firmly behind him in 2019. I can tell that there is no government in the history of this country since 1960 that has addressed the plights the poor, the vulnerable in the last three years than this government,”

He listed the administration’s intervention programmes for the poor and vulnerable which included the N5, 000 monthly stipends, feeding of over eight million school pupils and soft loans of between N250, 000 and N350, 000 to small business owners.

Area News Nigeria
https://web.facebook.com/AreaNewsNG/
https://www.instagram.com/areanewsng/
https://twitter.com/AreaNewsNG

2 Likes

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
yes! no president has ever kill the poor mass like buhari using herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FirstCounsel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oh Keyamo! Na you be this?

2 Likes

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
LMAO yet overnight under Buhari Nigeria became the Poverty Capital of planet earth with over 90 million extremely abjectly poor people and over 150 million poor people the highest ever experienced in recent human history ... Under Buhari Buhari govt 11 people are being thrown into abject Poverty every 60 seconds ( a mind boggling record ) .. Under this same Buhari Nigeria has been losing an average of 5.5 million jobs a year .. Feisty Keyom clearly doesnt know what he is saying .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Almaigaa: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
God bless Keyamo, for always saying the truth as it is.
Buhari is the best thing to that has ever happen to this Country.
Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Sharpshooota: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
As elections draws near

Except more lies from the stables of zombies and almajiris....

Buhari is a certificateless grandpa who knows absolutely nothing about governance...
He is a serial promise breaker and lacks integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
LMAO yet overnight under Buhari Nigeria became the Poverty Capital of planet earth with over 90 million extremely abjectly poor people and over 150 million poor people the highest ever experienced in recent human history ... Under Buhari Buhari govt 11 people are being thrown into abject Poverty every 60 seconds ( a mind boggling record ) .. Under this same Buhari Nigeria has been losing an average of 5.5 million jobs a year .. Feisty Keyom clearly doesnt know what he is saying .

You will never stop pulling out rubbish from your arse abi?

What is the population of Nigeria? Compared to those nonsensical figures you keep mentioning.

If I ask you now to back up your words with verifiable fact now you will vanish as you always do.

Let me show it now.

Show me links that verify your claims.

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Sharpshooota: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Almaigaa:
God bless Keyamo, for always saying the truth as it is.
Buhari is the best thing to that has ever happen to this Country.
Sai Baba.

Buhari is a punishment to the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Sharpshooota: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

What is the population of Nigeria? Compared to those nonsensical figures you keep mentioning.

If I ask you now to back up your words with verifiable fact now you will vanish as you always do.

Let me show it now.

Under Bubari... Nigeria houses the most poorest in the world ... New figures have shown

Under Buhari... Nigeria is more corrupt than ever
Transparency international made it clear...

Under Buhari... Healthcare is in shambles
He can't even truth the hospitals with his life as he prefers to waste money abroad in London...

Buhari is a certified failure... List is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Sharpshooota: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
FirstCounsel:
Oh Keyamo! Na you be this?

That's the power of bribe staring you in the face....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Arda1000(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
The hardship terrorist(buhar) has melted upon the people have reached the ears of d deafs and d blinds are seeing it wit der own very eyes

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by neolboy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are mad Keyamo

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Let me show it now.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/25/nigeria-overtakes-india-in-worlds-extreme-poverty-ranking/

https://www.tori.ng/news/64236/55-million-nigerians-lose-jobs-under-president-buh.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Almaigaa: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is a punishment to the nation

Says who?

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Arda1000:
The hardship terrorist(buhar) has melted upon the people have reached the ears of d deafs and d blinds are seeing it wit der own very eyes
grin
Arda1000:
you mean buhari is hardship terrorist!! he is more dangerous than suicide bombers! These are the items he has terrorised that is seriously affecting the live of a common man!
Dollars
garri
beans
rice
fuels etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/25/nigeria-overtakes-india-in-worlds-extreme-poverty-ranking/

https://www.tori.ng/news/64236/55-million-nigerians-lose-jobs-under-president-buh.html

Lmao do you see why I call you a liar?

Your post says 5.5 million jobs were lost and not that it was a yearly occurrence .

It also says that there was an unemployed figure of about 23 million and do you know who was in.power when those 23 million were unemployed? PDP!!!

But of course you wouldn't see it. The recession brought about by the mismanagement of our economy by your PDP brought about an initial shake up in the economy and necessitated cut backs by employers of labour as they tried to cushion the effects of the recession.

I am sure you would also deny this.

However, all has stopped now. And growth is back. All thanks to the economic measures put in place by the FG which made sure we came out of recession in just a year and did not end up like Venezuela.

Now people are not just back to employing labour but they are also being empowered to become employers of labour in their own right.
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Arda1000(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Destiny34:
grin grin grin grin you mean buhari is hardship terrorist!! he is more dangerous than suicide bombers!
i swear Buhari comes to my mind wen deh tell me to define a failure
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Sharpshooota: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Almaigaa:

Says who?
All indices indicates that Nigerians are suffering and dying on a daily basis under the dullard

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your post says 5.5 million jobs were lost and not that it was a yearly occurrence .

It also says that there was an unemployed figure of about 23 million and do you know who was in.power when those 23 million were unemployed? PDP!!!

But of course you wouldn't see it. The recession brought about by the mismanagement of our economy by your PDP brought about an initial shake up in the economy and necessitated cut backs by employers of labour as they tried to cushion the effects of the recession.

However, all has stopped now. And growth is back. All thanks to the economic measures put in place by the FG which made sure we came out of recession in just a year and did not end up like Venezuela.

Now people are not just back to employing labour but they are also being empowered to become employers of labour in their own right.

Contrary to your lies Jobs losses have not stopped but only slightly slowed down as a result of only few jobs being available now .. see below link showing increment of about 2 million in just a few months

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Under you dullard in last two minutes 12 Nigerians have entered extreme poverty before 12 midnight over a hundred would have entered ... You call this a govt?
https://www.businessdayonline.com/exclusives/article/every-minute-6-nigerians-enter-extreme-poverty-heres/
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Contrary to your lies Jobs losses have not stopped but only slightly slowed down as a result of only few jobs being available now .. see below link showing increment of about 2 million in just a few months

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/

You seem lost with the demographics.

You claim job losses yet an equal growth is occurring in the self empowerment and entrepreneural sector. grin

Would you call it job loss when the same number of people are becoming business owners?

Why do you think the FG has rolled out so many social empowerment programs like NPOWER, MARKETMONI, FARMERSMONI, TRADERSMONI, GEEP, Etc?

Jobs are being created daily contrary to how you would want it and people are being empowered daily to be business owners.

Stop being an oliver twist . The FG is encouraging you to stop thinking less of yourself as you strive to become a CEO in your own right

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Almaigaa: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

All indices indicates that Nigerians are suffering and dying on a daily basis under the dullard

That is a fake indices you uploaded. Go to the streets and you will understand how much Nigerian's love Baba.

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Destiny34:
yes! no president has ever kill the poor mass like buhari using herdsmen.
This propagandum is becoming stale.Think of another one.
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You seem lost with the demographics.

You claim job losses yet an equal growth is occurring in the self empowerment and entrepreneural sector. grin

Would you call it job loss when the same number of people are becoming business owners?

Why do you think the FG has rolled out so many social empowerment programs like NPOWER, MARKETMONI, FARMERSMONI, TRADERSMONI, GEEP, Etc?

Jobs are being created daily contrary to how you would want it and people are being empowered daily to be business owners.

Stop being an oliver twist . The FG is encouraging you to stop thinking less of yourself as you strive to become a CEO in your own right

Under Buhari I have closed two profitable start-ups I ran and today I am left without one which is still struggling .. I have been an entrepreneur for a long time you know and even started owning my own patents as a teenager and I can tell you for free small businesses are all endangered under Buhari
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by coolscott(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
AreaNews:
Legal Luminary and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Festus Keyamo has said that no Nigerian has touched the lives of poor Nigerians like President Muhammadu Buhari.
Keyamo, who is also the head of strategic communications for the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign Organization, made this comment on Thursday in Ilorin at the inauguration of Buhari/Osinbajo Project 2019.

He disclosed that the previous administrations established the worst system of government, based on sharing formula of the nation’s treasury.

“They operated a system that ignored physical infrastructure in the country, that ignored the plight of the poor, the weak and the vulnerable in Nigeria.

If you compare what accrued to the country in 16 years and what were done with the money earned in three years and infrastructure built by Buhari, you will see the difference.

In 16 years, all they did in the South East was Onisha-Owerri road, whereas in three years, President Buhari is doing four major road construction in the region,”

He said what Mr Buhari has done was to take the bullet from the rich to protect the poor.

“You have a president who has fought for you, why can’t you fight for him. This is the time he needs you more to fight for him.

It is reciprocal and that is why we must remind ourselves today why we must stand firmly behind him in 2019. I can tell that there is no government in the history of this country since 1960 that has addressed the plights the poor, the vulnerable in the last three years than this government,”

He listed the administration’s intervention programmes for the poor and vulnerable which included the N5, 000 monthly stipends, feeding of over eight million school pupils and soft loans of between N250, 000 and N350, 000 to small business owners.

Area News Nigeria
https://web.facebook.com/AreaNewsNG/
https://www.instagram.com/areanewsng/
https://twitter.com/AreaNewsNG
No president has made them so poor by touching them with his style of governance (steering the ship) smiley
both in 1983 and now
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Under Buhari I have closed two profitable start-ups I ran and today I am left without one which is still struggling .. I have been an entrepreneur for a long time you know and even started owning my own patents as a teenager and I can tell you for free small businesses are all endangered under Buhari

Under buhari my business is booming and expanding. I just bought in cash 12 hectares of land for farming from proceeds I made in 3 years from my piggery which I started with less than 40k.

If you closed down your businesses it shows you are not business minded and you need to spend less time lying and spreading propaganda on nairaland and more time reading books and acquiring knowledge on how to make your business profitable.

Don't blame your failures on someone else. Blame yourself for being too dull to sustain and grow a business due to very poor feasibility studies.

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by backnbeta(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yes, he has 'torched' their lives cheesy
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Under buhari my business is booming and expanding. I just bought in cash 12 hectares of land for farming from proceeds I made in 3 years from my piggery which I started with less than 40k.

If you closed down your businesses it shows you are not business minded and you need to spend less time lying and spreading propaganda on nairaland and more time reading books and acquiring knowledge on how to make your business profitable.

Don't blame your failures on someone else. Blame yourself for being too dull to sustain and grow a business due to very poor feasibility studies.

Oga both businesses I spoke of require the presence of a robust middle class and like you know no govt erodes the middle class like a Buhari led govt ( facts don't lie )... No Nigerian Business man can say he has actually grown under Buhari even Femi Otedola , Dangote have all lost so much value in their prosperity under Buhari .. Under Jonathan Dangote was the fastest rising Billionaire on the Forbes list but today he is the fastest decliner ( facts don't lie ..) Under Jonathan Otedola was on the Forbes Billionaire ranking but today he is not ...Nobody can truly thrive under bad leadership...I am sure the piggery you speak of is that online pork money thing
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga both businesses I spoke of require the presence of a robust middle class and like you know no govt erodes the middle class like a Buhari led govt ( facts don't lie )... No Nigerian Business man can say he has actually grown under Buhari even Femi Otedola , Dangote have all lost so much value in their prosperity under Buhari .. Under Jonathan Dangote was the fastest rising Billionaire on the Forbes list but today he is the fastest decliner ( facts don't lie ..) Under Jonathan Otedola was on the Forbes Billionaire ranking but today he is not ...Nobody can truly thrive under bad leadership...I am sure the piggery you speak of is that online pork money thing

Stop ranting like a dolt .

Talk with some sense and not as an emotional dolt.

What business has dangote got with you or otedola?

Much of their businesses are outside Nigeria and its on record that the recession which happened WORLDWIDE almost wrecked a lot of billionaires as they all lost billions from their net worth.

It seems you are on some hard drugs.

Bill gates crashed, along with practically all the billionaires known to man. Maybe Buhari was responsible for that too you this emotional dummy.

My piggery began from scratch from one pregnant sow and i have never looked back since. My piggery is on ground and live and not online.

I am a businessman and I have grown and I know so many who have also grown. You are just a pathetic wailer who just loves to complain.

There is a faithful saying that WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING.

Necessity has always been the mother of Invention for those who can take advantage. For example in the time of recession there were many who took advantage and the same recession you are busy lamenting about, they used it and became millionaires.

Grow your mind and your hand will grow too. Stop wailing and make yourself useful.

1 Like

Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Racoon(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Stop ranting like a dolt .

Talk with some sense and not as an emotional dolt.

What business has dangote got with you or otedola?

Much of their businesses are outside Nigeria and its on record that the recession which happened WORLDWIDE almost wrecked a lot of billionaires as they all lost billions from their net worth.

It seems you are on some hard drugs.

Bill gates crashed, along with practically all the billionaires known to man. Maybe Buhari was responsible for that too you this emotional dummy.

My piggery began from scratch from one pregnant sow and i have never looked back since. My piggery is on ground and live and not online.

I am a businessman and I have grown and I know so many who have also grown. You are just a pathetic wailer who just loves to complain.

There is a faithful saying that WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING.

Necessity has always been the mother of Invention for those who can take advantage. For example in the time of recession there were many who took advantage and the same recession you are busy lamenting about, they used it and became millionaires.

Grow your mind and your hand will grow too. Stop wailing and make yourself useful.

I am more useful to this country than you can Imagine and I am not on the street begging to feed at all but I reamimain adamant Buhari is failure and he must be relieved of his duty so we can all be in a better position to thrive ..I don't know why you are doing this and supporting clear evil but remember nothing will escape Karma
Re: No President Has Touched The Lives Of Poor People Like Buhari – Keyamo by Butterflyle0: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am more useful to this country than you can Imagine and I am not on the street begging to feed at all but I reamimain adamant Buhari is failure and he must be relieved of his duty so we can all be in a better position to thrive ..I don't know why you are doing this and supporting clear evil but remember nothing will escape Karma

You say he is a failure and I say he is a success. You say he has failed you and was the reason for the collapse of your business and I say he has made me who I am today as my business grew under his policies.

I will advice that you seek some progressional help where you need it.

The way you are going, you would soon suffer a nervous breakdown. All you see is Buhari 24/7 even where you are solely to blame you still see buhari.

Your business failed due to your lack of Inventiveness and ingenuity.

I don't know why you are doing this and lying against good but remember you are already reaping your karma now for the lies you told against this government which is why your lamentation has not ceased and it won't .

I have been reaping blessings because daily I pray for this government as God instructed us to do in the Bible.

You are the failure and not Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke / Tinubu’s Camp Stages Fake Primary- Lagosapcprimary / Rivers APC Crisis: Rotimi Amaechi's Faction Reclaims Governorship Ticket As Magn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.