Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. (1652 Views)

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses / Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / Get Your Mathematics Problems Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by Ozorhumphery(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2010
It's okay that 's good attempts
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by lomaxx: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2010
Guys pls help me out. Sin5x + sin3x = 6cosx . I actually used d addition-to-product formula to get
2sin4xcosx = 6cosx
2sin4x = 6
sin4x = 3
this is where i got stuck, and am due 4 a test in 30mins.
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by lomaxx: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
wt happend 2 ths thread?
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by neowelsh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
Ozorhumphery:

Can someone tell us how ACID RAIN is formed.
Acid rain is usually formed when pollutants from a source of pollution drift up to the atmosphere. Once in the atmosphere, the pollutants/gasesĀ  with water, oxygen, and other chemicals to form various acidic compounds, these acid is now collected in cloud and is release as acid rain, when it rains. but its not concentrated or corrosive.
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by joedar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
ACID RAIN is formed when toxic gases like CO2 present in the atmosphere mixes with the water from the downpour due to the gas's solubity in water.
H2O + CO2 = H2CO3 (ACID RAIN)
It's toxicity is negligible but can be dangerous when consumed a lot.
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by Tophin(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2010
guys let continue, here is my question.

A liquid that will dissolve fat is what?
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by PrinceRaj1: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2010
Fun thread!!
hello guys,

I have 3 simple questions that are related to physics.

Preface
We know that Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space

Questions
Q1. What has Weight but does not occupy space?

Q2. What occupies space but has no weight?

Q3. What will you get if you put what you have in Q1 inside what you have in Q2?
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by neowelsh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
lomaxx:

Guys pls help me out. Sin5x + sin3x = 6cosx . I actually used d addition-to-product formula to get
2sin4xcosx = 6cosx
2sin4x = 6
sin4x = 3
this is where i got stuck, and am due 4 a test in 30mins.

brother if we are to prove that sin5x + sin3x is equal to 6cosx. then i think the question is wrong, pls check it again
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by simplicit(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hey guys i love what u guys are doing, Keep on the good work. I knw Nigerian Student are still one of the best in the World if not all. Keep it up guys, more grease to ur elbow.

Pls guys i need help in Mathematics, i mean my basic understanding of Mathematics is Very low, so i need some one who can help me out in this area because it has affected me in so many areas and also have denied me of getting good grades in Post Jamb and Jamb. Pls i need help. Here is my no, 08068048858 or mail, dsameasme001@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from u guys.

Thanx
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by Ozorhumphery(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
[b][/b]
prince, i can say that air(mainly nitrogen and oxygen) has weight but does not occupy space and there are gases that has neligible masses, thus doesnot occupy space
so oxygen from air(nitrogen is unreactive) reacts wit the gases combustion takes place, so what will be emanated is FIRE.

SOUNDS FUNNY !!!!!
Re: Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ozor, u're good in maths but u're obviously found wanting in chemistry. . . lol

if there is anything that occupies more space, its gases. Liquids and solids have spaces that is defined/limited but gases maximises the space they occupy. and the lightest gas ever is hydrogen gas and when i last checked, hydrogen gas has a weight of 2g per avogadro's number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lautech Post Utme Results Out / Watch Out For Kogi State University 2010/2011 Pre Degree Form / Who Knows Website To Check Gce Neco Results 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.