Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed (5914 Views)

Digital Experts Reveal The Fastest Way To Double Your Sales.. Guaranteed! / I'd Love To Get You More Sales! Guaranteed / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Want to start a Shopify store but you are worried about the monthly subscription fees especially when you are still learning how Shopify works?

Worry no more. You can get a Shopify Store without paying the monthly subscription fees until you successfully made over 30-50 sales

This will give you the opportunity to study the Shopify system, learn all you need to learn, do your marketing and research on products that are selling without having to worry about the subscription fees.

Place your order now
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Hi bro. I need a genuine US TIN or EIN for stripes. How do I get one?
Sorry, I don't offer such service.
But you can get SSN from me.
SSN can also serve you for Stripe
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry, I don't offer such service.
But you can get SSN from me.
SSN can also serve you for Stripe

Okay bro. Is it going to be a genuine SSN in my name?
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Okay bro. Is it going to be a genuine SSN in my name?
This thread is not about Stripe or SSN.

However, you can reach me on whatsapp via 07036741556
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Service still available.
Get yours today
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by awoofawoo: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2018
CosmicJames:
Service still available.
Get yours today
how much
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
awoofawoo:
how much
Check the first page of this thread
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Get all the time you need to do your market research and advertising of the products you intend to sell.
You don't have to worry about the monthly subscription fees until you successfully make some sales.

This give you the opportunity to know what's actually selling before you start investing heavily in your store.

Place your order now
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by obuneme: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wow cool. Please the free trial Shopify store we're going to get, is it the main one or the limited edition of the store?
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by kemkem303: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2018
Interested
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
kemkem303:
Interested
Place your order now. Get yours today
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cybertron88: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
If u want to dropship please avoid Nigeria. Also for beginners with low budget don't bother using Shopify. Woocommerce is best. My second store would be launching this weekend currently putting finishing touching. Fully loaded with international payment gateway ready to hit American and European market. Check my signature to take a view.

1 Like

Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
cybertron88:
If u want to dropship please avoid Nigeria. Also for beginners with low budget don't bother using Shopify. Woocommerce is best. My second store would be launching this weekend currently putting finishing touching. Fully loaded with international payment gateway ready to hit American and European market. Check my signature to take a view.
You are right. Woocommerce is the best. But due to it technicality, many people avoided it.

By the way, which payment gateway are you using for your store?
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cybertron88: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
CosmicJames:

You are right. Woocommerce is the best. But due to it technicality, many people avoided it.

By the way, which payment gateway are you using for your store?
I use PayPal and stripe
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
cybertron88:

I use PayPal and stripe
You are fully set then.
One more question
Have you passed the Stripe I.D verification?
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cybertron88: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
CosmicJames:

You are fully set then.
One more question
Have you passed the Stripe I.D verification?
Yes I have.. submitted my driver's licence. Where I had a little challenge was my address which was later resolved
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
cybertron88:

Yes I have.. submitted my driver's licence. Where I had a little challenge was my address which was later resolved
Congrats brother!
You have really tried. Yeah, you have successfully scaled through the payment gateway issue.

If you don't mind, we can hook up on whatsapp or email.
Got something to discuss with you.

Please hit me up via:
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

0703 674 1556 whatsapp
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Service is still available.
Get yours today.
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2019
obuneme:
Wow cool. Please the free trial Shopify store we're going to get, is it the main one or the limited edition of the store?
The store you are going to get is the main Shopify Store. No limitation ever!
The only difference is that you will not be paying the monthly subscription fees for the store until you successfully make 40-50 sales.

The main benefit of this offer is that you get the opportunity to do your marketing/adveetising, product testing, market research and actually be making sales before you start paying the Shopify monthly subscription fees.
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
This offer is still available.
Get yours today.
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Get Paystack integration for your Shopify store
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by Ddoy17: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please how can I set up a shopify online store
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by Ddoy17: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicJames:
This offer is still available.
Get yours today.

Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Ddoy17:

Visit the Shopify website. From there, you can set up your store. You will be giving a 14days free trial to play with the system. Thereafter, you will start to pay their monthly subscription fees for your store.

However, if you don't want to be paying the subscription fees until you start making sales, then consider ordering our service
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by chuckingTHINGS(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
I have a strategy that will allow you pay shopify after making 50 confirmed sales!!!

Check my signature!! 07035199394 smiley

I remain touching lives
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by Eyinimofe22: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019

Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Service is still available
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cmoney22222: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can i do dropship in amazon ni? like i want to populate my store on amazon
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cmoney22222: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2019

CosmicJames:
Service is still available
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
cmoney22222:

Amazon does not allow Nigerians to open a seller account. Plus you have payment gateway issue to face.
Re: Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed by cmoney22222: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
No worry, I don open am and I don pass by the payment gateway. I just need to populate my store You sabi do am or I need to do I one one ni?
CosmicJames:

Amazon does not allow Nigerians to open a seller account. Plus you have payment gateway issue to face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 500,000 Naira / How Much Can Build A Standard Cinema In Nigeria / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.