Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na (1137 Views)

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Davido Back To Lagos After Spending Time With Chioma In His Village. Pics / Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na by indulge01: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
AfrobeatsGlobal – #1 African Music, News & More Website

CELEBRITIES I Got UK’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Narrates (Photos)
ByIndulgePosted on 23/08/2018
COMMENTS
A glamour model says she has the biggest Bosom s in Britain after spending a whopping £40,000 to boost her chest from a 32B to an eye-watering 34NN.
Now 26-year-old Nicki Valentina Rose from London has plans to make them even bigger – despite doctors warning her not to.
And having spent £68,000 on her bosom , three nose jobs and 15 lip filler procedures, Nicki insists she is not addicted to plastic surgery, although she does want a bigger bum and is considering having ribs removed to make her waist smaller.

“I just want to do it for myself,” she insisted, “True beauty comes from within.”
Nicki had her first bosom job aged 21 after becoming obsessed with women with big bosom and being fed-up of looking “boring.”
She also says cruel comments from school bullies about her ‘big nose’ drove her to fork out £20k on three nose jobs.

Read details here

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-got-uks-biggest-bosom-after-spending-40k-to-get-34nn-bust-glamour-model-narrates-photos/

Re: I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na by zinnydan(f): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those things you call boobs will soon explode.... Continue
Re: I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na by yungkels(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:
Those things you call boobs will soon explode.... Continue
e don burst
Re: I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na by zinnydan(f): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2018
yungkels:

e don burst
silicon burst now Janet .......do dey leak
Re: I Got Uk’s Biggest Bosom After Spending £40k To Get 34NN Bust”- Glamour Model Na by yungkels(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:
grin
zinnydan:

(1) (Reply)

"Nah God The Rush Me" Regina Daniel Declares As She Shares Stunning New Photos / Pastor David Okoye's Birthday: How Old Is Pastor David Okoye? / "I Can't Breathe": Yvonne Nwosu Gets Stuck In An Elevator In Intercontinental Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.