Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help Please Before I Commit Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Please Before I Commit Suicide (1734 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chubhie:
Please go easy on yourself. Let this temporal pain and discomfort forge you into a better person.

Refuse to let your spirit be broken. I offer you my friendship if you ever need me.
yes dear
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by milemimi93(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
lizakon001:
I always feel depressed and unhappy each time I go back to the house from school. I wish I have money so I can leave his house. Each time I look at him I get really angry. Nothing good comes out from his mouth concerning his children. He is very abusive and mocks the little effort we do. Sometimes I wish I had no father. How will a father be so wicked to his children. Always looking for a way to make us inferior. I am just tried of this whole thing of staying with parent but as at now that I don't have money. I don't know what to do

Go to to police station ask of "Family Unit" then report your case there.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chubhie:
Please go easy on yourself. Let this temporal pain and discomfort forge you into a better person.

Refuse to let your spirit be broken. I offer you my friendship if you ever need me.
yes dear. How do I get Ur contact?
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Chubhie: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
lizakon001:
yes dear. How do I get Ur contact?
You've got mail.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Ifyhills(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
most fathers treat dere children the way dey do from dere own experience. some found it hard growing up, dey often relive the lives of dere fathers bfor them sometimes believing that it's the best way. my dad was strict nd did a lot of bad stuffs to me my siblings nd mum but it made us stronger .i use to think I hate him and will never forgive him. but now I pray to God to keep him alive for me till old age. so dearie don't run away nd don't retaliate, two rungs can't make a right, what u need nw is focus nd God. he will get tired soon. no matter what his still ur dad.Anger for a loved one doesn't last. if u look for him today nd don't see him u will feel it.Just take it easy nd suicide can never solve ur problem, let ur situation make you a better person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Orlu, Imo State / Suggestions: Please Which Rechargeable Fan Should I Buy? / I Am Desperately In Need Of Some Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.