Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway (4156 Views)

2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed / Please Who Have A Video Where Buhari Delivered A Speech To APC Governors / OPINION POLLS: Has Buhari Delivered His Campaign Promises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2018
With mokwa -Jebba delivered

Oyo - to ogbomosho to delivered

Lagos Ibadan in progress

Then I see kaduna to Lagos by road in 10hours

Muhammadu Buhari we are with you

We won’t leave you for enemies of the state to rubbish you

We will support you

You are our leader

Leave Jagaban with the party machinery

Leave Amaechi with the railway

Leave Fashola with housing

Leave Osinbajo with the economic team

Others I can’t vouch for them

You are good to go for the second time

Sai Buhari

https://m.facebook.com/laurestar1?tsid=0.925235870027243&source=result

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

There is a link to it now

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Cc madridguy

Cc butterflyle0

Cc Corinthians

Cc vedaxcool

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by yarimo(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2018
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

God bless you my senior co compatriot

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by docadams: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2018
author=sarrki

Sai Buhari

Sarrki have sometime to rest. Good work by you.
Sai BABA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 2:09am On Aug 24, 2018
docadams:

Sai BABA

You are a patriot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 2:09am On Aug 24, 2018
docadams:

Sai BABA

Thank you sire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by capitalzero: 2:43am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:
With mokwa -Jebba delivered
Oyo - to ogbomosho to delivered
Lagos Ibadan in progress
Then I see kaduna to Lagos by road in 10hours
Muhammadu Buhari we are with you
We won’t leave you for enemies of the state to rubbish you
We will support you
You are our leader
Leave Jagaban with the party machinery
Leave Amaechi with the railway
Leave Fashola with housing
Leave Osinbajo with the economic team
Others I can’t vouch for them
You are good to go for the second time
Sai Buhari
liar. which road? do not say this in Ogbomoso unless you will be roasted alive.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Firefire(m): 3:49am On Aug 24, 2018
capitalzero:

Na their trade. Lies & propaganda.

APC, Party of professional liars & career rogues.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2018
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Some are blind from within, their eyes will never want to see any good thing.
If that is THE way they want it, so shall it be for them.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2018
capitalzero:

Show us the road

Once something is not negative about Nigeria it’s a lie

Enemies of the state

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 4:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Firefire:

All your arguments it’s party based

You are a Pdp agent

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by vedaxcool(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Once again Nigeria is recovering from 16 years of locoust infestation. They have vowed to see nothing good we have vowed to be objective and consistent not hate filled and pigdiotic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by bakila: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2018
capitalzero:

Please refute his assertion with facts, picture of the bad portion or honest views on the bad portion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by mycar: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2018
This road can be anywhere and any road, please, kindly provide a video with notable land marks. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by madridguy(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2018
This is a good news to start a new day. Sai Baba, we appreciate your good work and we say thank you sir.

sarrki:
Cc madridguy

Cc butterflyle0

Cc Corinthians

Cc vedaxcool

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Butterflyle0: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2018
This is very correct.

This was same road when construction began

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Lifestone(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2018
This road is far from completion, there are accidents and deaths almost on daily basis on the present old road. While I agree that work is going on slowly, we must learn not to deceive ourselves in the name of propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Aphrygian(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2018
If this man can deliver that road that has been in construction since obasanjos era and lagos ibadan he has my votes already

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Ventura1: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2018
I doubt if the OP is aware we have bridges on that road, how can you show us the road without the bridges
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Bolustical: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
capitalzero:

Firefire:

[/s]

It seems you guys just like being bitter. Despite the fact that your intentional disbelief has been preempted with pictorial evidence yet you are here chanting all your inane lines of bitterness.

If they are all propaganda, why don't you counter these pictures with your own pictures of truth.

People will just be talking as if you've been programmed not to have sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Bolustical: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmh
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Ventura1:
I doubt if the OP is aware we have bridges on that road, how can you show us the road without the bridges

Was it the full length you were showed ?

Enemies of the state must find a negative or clause to our developmental strides

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
This is very correct.

This was same road when construction began

I didn’t know I didn’t drop the link

Now I have

We will continue to give them headache and heartache

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Yohh: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2018
The Oyo Ogbomoso road that I know is a death trap.
U telling me we now have a newly constructed express road linking the two cities??
Sai Buhari if this is true..
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by otdollar(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
which road dem complete, road wey I still pass yesterday?.....dat road is very far 4rm completion..... indigenes of ogbomosho still protest about d road dis month sef.....liars everywhere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by 1stNumeroUno: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Guys, to me there's no 'road' from Oyo town to Ogbomosho - dangerous bends, numerous failed portion etc. The sorry thing are those notorious trucks/trailers, they're just reckless and offensive.

Even the portion of the road within Ibadan is a mess. While alternating on Ibadan-Lagos stretch is so much brain tasking.
Sincerely, I respect those commercial drivers.
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Yohh:
The Oyo Ogbomoso road that I know is a death trap.
U telling me we now have a newly constructed express road linking the two cities??
Sai Buhari if this is true..

The old road was opened to road users while this was going on

This is opened to the public now
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Guys, to me there's no 'road' from Oyo town to Ogbomosho - dangerous bends, numerous failed portion etc. The sorry thing are those notorious trucks/trailers, they're just reckless and offensive.

Even the portion of the road within Ibadan is a mess. While alternating on Ibadan-Lagos stretch is so much brain tasking.
Sincerely, I respect those commercial drivers.

We are talking about Nigeria sir

Only Nigerians are allowed to comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by Ventura1: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Was it the full length you were showed ?

Enemies of the state must find a negative or clause to our developmental strides

You are another Nigerian that is still in love with your oppressors, State enemy No 1
Re: Buhari Delivered Oyo- Ogbomosho End Of The Ilorin-ibadan Expressway by abokibuhari: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2018
vedaxcool:
Once again Nigeria is recovering from 16 years of locoust infestation. They have vowed to see nothing good we have vowed to be objective and consistent not hate filled and pigdiotic
You way your house they near ogbomosho still believe that news grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delete / ESN Unveil M-branch 13 Military Governor's For 13 Biafra States - Pics / Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.