Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October (2526 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Shell Sells Stake In Nigerian Oil Block For $533m / Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Mrakeli: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2018
There are indications that Nigeria’s crude oil export will increase to 1.73 million barrels per day (bpd) in October 2018, up by 22.6 per cent over the 1.41 million bpd scheduled for September. The development may have occurred as a result of the lifting of force majeure on Bonny Light export by Shell Petroleum Development Company, SPDC. According to a Reuters report, the total exports will rise to 1. 73 million barrels per day (b/d) in October from 1.41 million bpd scheduled for September. The report stated that October’s loading will be the largest programme since June this year, but is smaller than last year’s 1.768 million bpd. The report stated: “The export plan comprised 57 cargoes, compared with 48 cargoes in September’s loading schedule. Both the Qua- Iboe and the Forcados streams will load fewer cargoes, while Bonny Light contains the same number of cargoes and Escravos will load one extra.” However, the report noted that exports of these three major streams will drop by 14 percent in October to about 540,000 bpd from September’s record of 630,000 bpd rate. The export plans showed several smaller streams will add, at least, one cargo in October, including Pennington, Okwori and Antan. Nigerian oil export plans are prone to revisions and delays, with cargoes frequently pushed from one month to the next. Recall that crude oil export to the global market in July had increased by 1.9 per cent. SPDC had declared the force majeure on May 17, 2018, following the shutdown of the Nembe Creek Trunkline (NCTL) by the operator, Aiteo Eastern E&P Company Limited.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/nigerian-oil-exports-set-to-hit-173m.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Hahnemann: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Will it help us send Buhari back to Daura in 2019?

I dedicate my FTC to all PDP presidential aspirant come 2019

PDP all the way

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by IMASTEX: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2018
To what end? How has the huge resources gotten affected the lives of the citizens since time immemorial. A product that the government will end up spending more to import back when fully processed.

Meanwhile, Don't let satisfying madam be a stress due to quick cum or weak attention, etc. See how you can naturally achieve erectile fitness always in my profile.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Olalekank(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Does this decrease the price of garri or increase my size of rice at iya Moria?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by somito121(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Progress
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls reach 3mbpd...

Price should hit $120 per day and remain so for 2 years...

We want to exempt Jonathan
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by inoki247: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2018
1 Dollar hitting 1 Naira.. It was only just a Dream in Nelly's Voice.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Bheewhy(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Yam eaters will be salivating by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by kenodrill: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Good development tho.....but how does it increase the standard of living of the common Nigerianmore barrels of crude hence more money for the looters of her national treasury....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Boyooosa(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Hahnemann:
Will it help us send Buhari back to Daura in 2019?

I dedicate my FTC to all PDP presidential aspirant come 2019

PDP all the way
So u r a partisan and you seem to sound like a nationalist...what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by GavelSlam: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
I've seen the usual misguided ones calling such income as huge.

We are a poor nation.

1.7 million barrels a day at 100 dollars (which it isn't) gives 170 million dollars per day.

Divide 170 million by 150 million and you find we make about a dollar a day for each citizen assuming no running cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Maket: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2018
I thought they export 2m BPD.
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by NwaliE01: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by deepwater(f): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

We are a poor nation.

1.7 million barrels a day at 100 dollars (which it isn't) gives 170 million dollars per day.

Divide 170 million by 150 million and you find we make about a dollar a day for each citizen assuming no running cost.

Lol

Actually, the oil owners are not up to 150 million people!!!!

All these attaché gworo chewing skonks and ewedu rabata mungolos are just rushing us grin

Na them dey rush us for this Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2018
This is a very good time for the Nigerian economy, if and only if the FG will use the money gotten from export of our bonny light crude in a good way.
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by deepwater(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Colourich:
This is a very good time for the Nigerian economy, if and only if the FG will use the money gotten from export of our bonny light crude in a good way.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
deepwater:

Lol
Is it funny?
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by seguno2: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Bheewhy:
Yam eaters will be salivating by now.

Yam eaters like Babachir, Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Maina the pensions thief, NHIS Director, Aso Rock clinic Director etc
Re: Nigerian Oil Exports Set To Hit 1.73m Bpd In October by seguno2: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

We are a poor nation.

You should try telling that to Buhari who is busy dashing money almajiri style instead of sending children to school for employable skills.
Wait o, even if you tell him, can he understand

(1) (Reply)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Make Payment For Facebook Ad / Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. / Nigeria Cocoa In Old Ghana Sacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.