Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... (9091 Views)

How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
samson07:
nigeria cant even fight boko haram.

evacuate the ol north and see....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
civilians are in the way...or else they will simply burn the ol place down with boko haram in it....

another problem is,you cant cross borders.....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:

i am at war with white people....

i realy dont care about biafrans right now....

lets prosponned this matter for later....

i will return to you biafrans when am finished with whites....

deal...??
You're welcome grin

Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're welcome grin

i salute back....

1 Like

Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by danielous(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:
civilians are in the way...or else they will simply burn the ol place down with boko haram in it....

another problem is,you cant cross borders.....
what do you mean by this...?
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
danielous:
[/b] what do you mean by this...?

i mean,you cant cross over to niger,chad,cameroon or other neihbors....

boko haram can be finished off easily if the nigerian army is allowed to cross to nehboring contries....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
we dont realy know whats up in neiboring contries....

we dont know how well niger,chad,cameroon and others are handling boko haram....

nigeria just doesnt know much outside of nigeria.....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
and i dont think they care to know....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by PurestBoy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:
and i dont think they care to know....

Little man, stay away from drug. You're too young to be making fool of yourself just bcoz you want attention

1 Like

Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by acenazt: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:
lets compare cameroon military to nigeria...

cameroon = 36000
nigeria = 180000
lol u believe these numbers?
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2018
acenazt:
lol u believe these numbers?

well...this are official numbers in the internet....

i didnt guess them....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2018
PurestBoy:

Little man, stay away from drug. You're too young to be making fool of yourself just bcoz you want attention

i dont care about attention....in this world lesser attention is better....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2018
chiagozien:
and you think igbos will join you to fight any war.

I will rather join nigeria enemies.

then join....who cares....their are still enough igbos around that will fight for nigeria...

their were igbos fighting on the side of nigeria back then in the civil war....

ofcourse you will not believe that....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2018
do you people even know that when nigeria declare general mobilisation,the army can grow to over a million men and women strong....??

nigeria is a dangerous black nation....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2018
and they have learned weaponry too....

nigeria has blacksmiths that can produce dane guns...when the goverment finance them,then good night to any attacker.....!!
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2018
and they understand toyota wars....

dangerous people....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2018
and they can sail around the globe now too....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by OlaAshawo: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2018
lol this is reformed musiwa
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2018
thats why they are surroundin you to contain you....they are scared of you...

a nigerian general once said,if they wanted they could just overrun africa....easily...!!

nigeria has the numbers and tough fighters....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2018
OlaAshawo:
lol this is reformed musiwa

am not musiwa...

where is he sef...??

long didnt heard of him no more....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2018
chiagozien:
and you think igbos will join you to fight any war.

I will rather join nigeria enemies.

God bless u.....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2018
centoke30:

Lol, the same Army troops that protests whenever they are sent to Sambisa forest?

tahh...soldiers always do that...go and study wars....they always get court marshaled....

alot of american soldiers went underground in the second world war....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

God bless u.....

and if the nation you help against nigeria loose,you will suffer....

20pounds stuff.....

kiiiikikikiki.....

the winner takes it all....

kiiiki.....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2018
nigerians are not bothered about ipob....we cant do nothing to igbos anyways....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by Blacknight28: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
My problem with some people is not that they don't have sense, but that they don't make any attempt to have sense, no matter how small it is.
Imagine a country that even almighty Russia don't want any direct confrontation with, not even China but some senseless citizens of Nigeria thinks that wars are fought with only AK 47 and those flying coffins our airforce field. It is treasonous and a disservice to Nigeria asking Nigeria to go to war with USA.
Do i need to remind some of u the hard time Ordinary Boko Haram is giving our armed force, yet some of you want to go head to head with d American military, a country whose military budget alone is more than 20 times our entire national budget, I pray that sense fall on you traitors.
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Blacknight28:
My problem with some people is not that they don't have sense, but that they don't make any attempt to have sense, no matter how small it is.
Imagine a country that even almighty Russia don't want any direct confrontation with, not even China but some senseless citizens of Nigeria thinks that wars are fought with only AK 47 and those flying coffins our airforce field. It is treasonous and a disservice to Nigeria asking Nigeria to go to war with USA.
Do i need to remind some of u the hard time Ordinary Boko Haram is giving our armed force, yet some of you want to go head to head with d American military, a country whose military budget alone is more than 20 times our entire national budget, I pray that sense fall on you traitors.

who told you that nigeria only has ak47ns...??

i didnt mention going to war....

am just saying in case any nation dare attack nigeria....

that they may know who they are dealing with...

and why are you calling russia almighty...??

i dont understand you.... undecided undecided

and why am i a traitor because i dont give a fvck about america....??

you sound silly... undecided undecided
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by Blacknight28: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

who told you that nigeria only has ak47ns...??

i didnt mention going to war....

am just saying in case any nation dare attack nigeria....

that they may know who they are dealing with...

and why are you calling russia almighty...??

i dont understand you.... undecided undecided
Let's talk about conventional warfare and what it entails.
Conventional warfare is a kind of traditional warfare that does not involve the use of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, but rather it deals on 2 opposing force with similar strategies and weaponry.
The airdefense we field are obsolete, is it our airforce that fields outdated flying coffins, or is it our navy? In the issue of deployment, how fast are we capable of deployment? Do we have the plattform to claim airsuperiority? do we have the technical know how to jam their communication system? Do we have the spirit to withstand superior artillery barrage? U will stop here 4 now, but please answer my questions.
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
some of you nigerians are strange to me....... undecided undecided

you think i would just open a thread like this without knowing facts....?
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by Blacknight28: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2018
I got the silliness from you who happens to be the originator of silliness
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Blacknight28:
you sound silly... undecided undecided
I got the silliness from you.

am not trying to insult you,but things you say dont make sense.....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by justtoodark: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2018
nigeria doesnt have only ak47ns....
Re: Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... by Blacknight28: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

am not trying to insult you,but things you say dont make sense.....
I am done with this argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fraudulent Nigerian Forbes Billionaires. / Ganduje: I Will Be Active In Politics Beyond 2023 / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.