Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' (12551 Views)

Police Arrest Three For Alleged Machete Attack On Lagos DPO / Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / Drunk Security Guards Attack Worshippers On The Way To Mosque In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by HajimeSaito(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Bawizzo(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Really "power drunk" as aforementioned.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Assassin101: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2018
THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE FOR " lilian789" ALONE
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Diamondbeatz(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
lilian789:
should I still laugh at this man
are you kidding me bruh?
You literally took all the space
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Seriously because he is igbo....

When has it become an offence to fight crime....

So is now the fault of the police team to discharge their duty...

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by olaoreawofele: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
How?
lilian789:
anyway he would answer for that
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by overall90: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
What a sensational and inciting headline.
there is nothing in the report to support that a mosque was raided.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Contact me in my signature for your juicy amazon or iTunes rates .. payout maximum 7 minutes
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by 1shortblackboy: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Lilian789 why u no take ur drugs this morning
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by ehmmy11(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Welcome to the zoo cool the baboons make me scared embarassed
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by slap1(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
He had touched the owners of Nigeria, the untouchables. He's gone.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by eagleeye2: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2018
yoruba Muslims turned Awawa boys. Good one DPO grin

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by mechanics(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2018
I trust the commmissoner of police, he will do a thorough investigation.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by eagleeye2: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
slap1:
He had touched the owners of Nigeria, the untouchables. He's gone.
No. These are Yoruba Muslims, allies to the owners. AKA. Praise singers
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by overall90: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Caseless:
embarassed

If we talk dem go call us terrorists. The worst time and place to offend muslims is in the mosque or in time of prayers.

Go back and read the report.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by NwaliE01: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Very very wonderful country indeed.
Intelligence in our police force is gradually fading away.
Arrested and detained without any prove of alleged allegations.
Police kills more innocent people than cultist and armed rubbers combined.

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by eagleeye2: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
mechanics:
I trust the commmissoner of police, he will do a thorough investigation.
grin Joking right.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by SarkinYarki: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2018
I suspect the mosque angle is being added to whip up sentiments just because he is Igbo
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by eagleeye2: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Seriously because he is igbo....

When has it become an offence to fight crime....

So is now the fault of the police team to discharge their duty...
Let the Hausa and Yoruba police men posted to the east do their thing. I know that you will always find one Igbo or Niger delta that will be bold to retaliate in the west or North.
Na Cult boys them arrest. Actually Awawa boys.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Paretomaster1(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Corrupt Flatinoe DPO, lucky he didn't try that sh*t in the North....

He won't even dare sef.... Police, and other security agencies no dey try poo for that side.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by eagleeye2: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I suspect the mosque angle is being added to whip up sentiments just because he is Igbo
Gbam.
Na Awawa boys dem arrest.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

Let the Hausa and Yoruba police men posted to the east do their thing. I know that you will always find one Igbo or Niger delta that will be bold to retaliate in the west or North.
Na Cult boys them arrest. Actually Awawa boys.

Lolzzz....may ur days be long.
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Paretomaster1(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Really? Guess the N30,000 was also added to whip sentiment..

You people are just too corrupt, Nigeria will truly be a better place without you, at least, crime, and corruption will be cut by more than half....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by SarkinYarki: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Really? Guess the N30,000 was also added to whip sentiment..

You people are just too corrupt, Nigeria will truly be a better place without you, at least, crime, and corruption will be cut by more than half....

Which police arrest in Nigeria doesn't end up with payment of illegal bail but to try to say the DPO targeted mosque goers is absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Hoodbilonia: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2018
una wey dey do confra
why cant u guys have snipers
when such shitt is going down
snipe them from afar
snipe d police van tyres
no movement
aim a lil higher for dia neck
and ud see police brutaluty and abrtrary arrests .illegal detentions and unending extortions and intimidations wud drop..
cultists drop those dead cut to size
get well trained and equiped.
buy nice pistols and ak 47
shoot any police u see doing such
waste them all
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Ugik(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Police and their wahala.i neva c
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Paretomaster1(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Which police arrest in Nigeria doesn't end up with payment of illegal bail but to try to say the DPO targeted mosque goers is absolute nonsense

So arresting them in front of their house is justified, yes, they just finished praying in the mosque.... Hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by ifiokjohn(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Nigeria police have been incompetent, foolish and failures since the time of old.
Buhari u see ur men?
Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by justy15: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2018
But the headline is misleading cos from the whole explanation, its not founded anywhere that they were raided in the mosque though the raid is illegal n condemnable

1 Like

Re: Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2018
I suspected that the people arrested commit offence if not why bailing yourself with that huge amount for nothing , please tell us tge truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Six Months For Stealing Infinix Phone In Osogbo / 15 Inmates Escape From Nsukka Prison / Prophet Defrauds Apostle Of N6.35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.