Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo (41235 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by praizblog: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Nigerian Model, first africa to win Miss world Agbani Darego show some hotness as she show off her cleavage in new adorable photo.

You like ?

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/agbani-darego-show-off-massive-cleavage-new-adorable-photo/

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by praizblog: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2018

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by GisterBlogger: 5:57am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by weyreypey: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Quit abusing her

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Still looking stunning since she won the crown 17 years ago.

Keep balling gal!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Ishilove: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2018
What is massive about what I'm seeing here? And how is this news worthy?? Mscheeeew

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Ishilove:
What is massive about what I'm seeing here? And how is this news worthy?? Mscheeeew

It is a massive indictment of the massively empty fish brains of the massive number copy and paste bloggers. The guy probably has a massive set of templates he just throws out.

Now that that has been put aside, can you kindly show us something massive so that our visit to this page was not in vain?

And I mean cleavage, not yam legs please.

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Alejoc(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for showing..... We don see am finish..... grin

Were dun wo....
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Exwizard: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Ogun kill this blogger for defrauding me of my data using the word massive......

This agbani daregro is over hyped

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2018
You can't give what you don't have. I can only see two little balls of lime. Even if she's braless, I still won't see any massive cleavage.

But, she's thin and beautiful, sha.

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by weyreypey: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Ishilove:
What's your biz with a fellow woman's body?

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by moonraker(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2018
englishmart:
You can't give what you don't have. I can only see two little balls of lime. Even if she's braless, I still won't see any massive cleavage.

But, she's thin and beautiful, sha.

Lime kwa, I see strawberries. Not big enough, sorry.
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by enoch273: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Chai! This's pure titties abuse, the boobs ve fallen apart na. angryChai!

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Massive cleavage cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Naychuzzy(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
M sorry but where's the cleavage ? M serious I see nothing .
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by 1stNumeroUno: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Op, I won't yab you because you're just a hustling blogger. grin

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by daremiah: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
what is massive here
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Massive cleavage! ''massive''
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by OCTAVO: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Massive? You no well.
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Lagbaja01(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2018
Still searching for the word 'massive'
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Elnino4ladies: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2018
I can only see ripe pimples
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by sylvez(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
But her breast has fallen.....
Like fallen heroes...

praizblog:
Gist From Praizenews.com

Nigerian Model, first africa to win Miss world Agbani Darego show some hotness as she show off her cleavage in new adorable photo.

You like ?

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/agbani-darego-show-off-massive-cleavage-new-adorable-photo/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by wildchild1: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
sexy grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Nonyofor35: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
This type of cleavage no be wetin Nairalanders dey rush

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by adsload: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
AGBANI DAREGO== DAREGO IS AN ELDER

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by crunchyg: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
People with big thing will show, people with tiny things will also show, nawao

Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo by Cinderella5(f): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
She didn't change much. She should eat some burger, too skeletal.

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Engagement / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos)