Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

“I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” (312 Views)

Names Of Cabals Working Against Tinubu Exposed + Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Atiku / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Man Raped His Only Biological Daughter Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” by xcelentattitude(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2018
A man in Bahati, Nakuru County on Wednesday, July 18, left the tongues of a mob baying for his blood wagging after he openly confessed to have engaged in unnatural acts with at least five cows.
John Mwaura was literally caught pants down with his neighbor’s cow after he stealthy gained his way inside a farm to quench his urge’.

The story was shared by Chalz who wrote;
‘Nakuru man offers piece of land after being caught mounting neighbor’s cow
Mwaura said he was lonely and really wanted to quench his urge
He confessed the cow he was caught with was the fifth he had mounted
To prevent the neighbors from killing him, he asked for forgiveness and also offered his land as compensation
Police intervened and rescued him from the wrath of his accusers.

Re: “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2018
He is the REAL COW!
Re: “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” by zinnydan(f): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2018
I hope the cow is not pregnant for him
Re: “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” by nNEOo(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2018
You were honey n couldn't mount a horned cow grin

Beastility
Re: “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” by emmie14: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Name checkers nko?

(1) (Reply)

#howudomspendsourmoney 65: Construction/renovation Of Schools In Akwa Ibom State / Lollyj / [MUSIC] Mut4y – How Deep Is Your Love Ft. Wurld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.