Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

“We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi (19153 Views)

Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Amagite3(f): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Yesterday, we reported that former big brother Naija housemates, Alex and Tobi seemed to be having an issue, as Tobi was no longer following her on Instagram.

Well, Alex has reacted to the report saying he didn’t unfollow her, rather she blocked him after they had an argument.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/we-had-an-argument-and-i-blocked-him-alex-reacts-to-perceived-fight-with-tobi.html

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2018
This Yoruba demon don collect point from the foolish nsukka girl.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Could that be the end already?

So fast?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Admin4322(f): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Soo angry
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Billic:
This Yoruba demon don collect point from the foolish nsukka girl.
.....and how is that an achievement in life?!
They both had fun as friends.

See mentality o!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70555408:

.....and how is that an achievement in life?!

See mentality o!!

Shut up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Billic:

Shut up.
YOU ARE RIGHT

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Bad tempered lady, lacking self control. Don't block or unfollow friends, no matter what!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70555598:

YOU ARE RIGHT

Shut up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Billic:

Shut up!
Again ...... YOU ARE RIGHT kid!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70555652:

Again ...... sorry for your pain kid!

Adult shut up. I thought you will just say "you are right and shut the fvck up?

16 Likes

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Oh no, why making him cry now?!
Okay sorry.
Now, go and bath and get ready to eat.
Sorry kid.
Next time stop saying trash!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Alejoc(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Childosh to block over an argument....

Don't make decisions when you are mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by itspzpics(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol

See Some of their new photos together here >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/argument-blocked-alex-reacts-perceived-fight-tobi/
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by mofeoluwadassah: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by peacettw: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Their modus operandi will always remain the same. Bunch of media attention addicts seeking for relevance. Just like Dino, ur games will soon be up.

3 Likes

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Sirpaul(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
OYA now .... fight continues
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
What made you guys believe they had issue in the first place?

People wanted to reignite their diminishing popularity and you guys are masturbating upon it. Shame.

5 Likes

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by jamaicabakare(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Rubbish News
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by Neofingerz: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
So we call Michael Jackson celebrity
And call these ones too the same name
Issokay

3 Likes

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Apart from Tobi, what else has this girl done for herself. Other are winning after the show, while her world keeps revolving around one guy. Tueh

7 Likes

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by buchilino(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2018
AM SURPRISED DAT DER FLING LASTED DIS LONG
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by frowland(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70555598:

YOU ARE RIGHT

Haha, now thatch is hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by oshe11: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Calodada:
Oshey Block industry
Y callin me into this issue
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2018
frowland:

Haha, now thatch is hilarious! cheesy
Lol
Re: “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi by crownson(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2018
You need this? Check the link in signature ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Married To Avoid Being A ‘baby Daddy’ – Naeto C / PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Cuts Her Hair / Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.