Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked (509 Views)

Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo / Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by redflame: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Media thugs have been hired by sadists and green-faced vultures to attack and downplay the growing success of God's own state, "obodo chineke", our own Abia State.

The economic and educational standing of obodo chineke is indisputable. Nobody can dispute that. The infrastructural revival of aba and umuahia is ongoing, yet "sanballats and Tobiases" will never let abia rest.

Aba, the Enyimba City, is the unrivaled MSME capital of Nigeria, and it is making haters schizophrenic.

Aba-made products have received immense economic boost and publicity and some sadists wants to gulp hydrochloric acid.

They keep posting gory pictures of aba and umuahia before its renewed infrastructural attention in order to demoralize well meaning abians, but as always, they keep hitting the brick.

Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, port Harcourt, etc all have areas that are still begs for infrastructural and environmental intervention, but no, it must always be abia, how hateful can one get?

Most secondary schools are owned or run by missionaries or faith based institutions that is why it is ahead of other states in WAEC and NECO, But no, there must be an error somewhere. Is abia your mate? Check this out -

Alvan ikoku in the 10 naira currency was important and instrumental in Nigeria's basic, technical and secondary educational development. Zik and Awo were still in campus when he graduated. He is from arochukwu.

Prof eni njoku from ohafia was the first African VC of UNILAG and UNN, two first generation universities!

Chinyere Onyenucheya (now Kalu), from Ukwa east but married to an ohafia man is the first woman in Nigeria to fly an aircraft.

Michael Okpara, from umuahia, used palm oil and coal to build Africa's fastest growing economic region (eastern Nigeria) in the early 60s

Paul Ogwuma and kalu idika Kalu both from ngwa and bende respectively were former central bank governors who stabilized Nigeria economy in the 70s and early 80s.

Arunma oteh from item near umuahia is the current vice president and treasurer of world bank.

I don't want to bore you with a long list of academic, sociocultural and military juggernauts scattered all over obodo chineke. It will give haters a heart attack. Was Pete edochie and Chika okpalla lying when they praised the ongoing work in abia state? Only haters believe they were lying.

Stop comparing abia with other states, stop rubbing shoulders with obodo chineke. Abia infrastructure is currently undergoing renewal and reconstruction. Cosmetic beautification of major roads does not make a state better than the other. Only kids think like that.

Before it was teachers salary,now since that has been addressed, haters are looking for another excuse to demonize abia state.

Constructive criticisms are welcomed. But sadistic badmouthing won't stop abia's shine. Haters go and hug Ebola stricken corpses. Abia is unstoppable.
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by amaniro: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Infrastructure and road. Abia has failed woefully.
We need a flyover at osisioma and umuahia
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by Tolexander: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
Infrastructure and road. Abia has failed woefully.

We need a flyover at osisioma and umuahia
But the construction of the flyover in Osisioma is still on

Abia state is the only state I've been with no flyover.
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by yungpowers(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
But the construction of the flyover in Osisioma is still on

Abia state is the only state I've been with no flyover.

One is still under construction, with two more to follow suite. Good a thing this particular one is at the Osisioma junction you're talking about.

Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by Tolexander: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2018
yungpowers:

One is still under construction, with two more to follow suite. Good a thing this particular one is at the Osisioma junction you're talking about.
Where are the two others sited?
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by yungpowers(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
Where are the two others sited?
one is to be cited at Ariaria junction and the other is what I can't remember now but I'll update you on that very soon.
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by Tolexander: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
yungpowers:
one is to be cited at Ariaria junction and the other is what I can't remember now but I'll update you on that very soon.
OK they haven't sited it.
Cos the last time I went to Ariaria, nothing was there.
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by ikennaoma(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
redflame:

Media thugs have been hired by sadists and green-faced vultures to attack and downplay the growing success of God's own state, "obodo chineke", our own Abia State.

The economic and educational standing of obodo chineke is indisputable. Nobody can dispute that. The infrastructural revival of aba and umuahia is ongoing, yet "sanballats and Tobiases" will never let abia rest.

Aba, the Enyimba City, is the unrivaled MSME capital of Nigeria, and it is making haters schizophrenic.

Aba-made products have received immense economic boost and publicity and some sadists wants to gulp hydrochloric acid.

They keep posting gory pictures of aba and umuahia before its renewed infrastructural attention in order to demoralize well meaning abians, but as always, they keep hitting the brick.

Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, port Harcourt, etc all have areas that are still begs for infrastructural and environmental intervention, but no, it must always be abia, how hateful can one get?

Most secondary schools are owned or run by missionaries or faith based institutions that is why it is ahead of other states in WAEC and NECO, But no, there must be an error somewhere. Is abia your mate? Check this out -

Alvan ikoku in the 10 naira currency was important and instrumental in Nigeria's basic, technical and secondary educational development. Zik and Awo were still in campus when he graduated. He is from arochukwu.

Prof eni njoku from ohafia was the first African VC of UNILAG and UNN, two first generation universities!

Chinyere Onyenucheya (now Kalu), from Ukwa east but married to an ohafia man is the first woman in Nigeria to fly an aircraft.

Michael Okpara, from umuahia, used palm oil and coal to build Africa's fastest growing economic region (eastern Nigeria) in the early 60s

Paul Ogwuma and kalu idika Kalu both from ngwa and bende respectively were former central bank governors who stabilized Nigeria economy in the 70s and early 80s.

Arunma oteh from item near umuahia is the current vice president and treasurer of world bank.

I don't want to bore you with a long list of academic, sociocultural and military juggernauts scattered all over obodo chineke. It will give haters a heart attack. Was Pete edochie and Chika okpalla lying when they praised the ongoing work in abia state? Only haters believe they were lying.

Stop comparing abia with other states, stop rubbing shoulders with obodo chineke. Abia infrastructure is currently undergoing renewal and reconstruction. Cosmetic beautification of major roads does not make a state better than the other. Only kids think like that.

Before it was teachers salary,now since that has been addressed, haters are looking for another excuse to demonize abia state.

Constructive criticisms are welcomed. But sadistic badmouthing won't stop abia's shine. Haters go and hug Ebola stricken corpses. Abia is unstoppable.
I would have ignored your post but the teachers salary made me to comment...i want to ask how many months salary did your pay master pay out of over 8months salary of teachers and 1yr pension A worker deserve his wage. payment of salary is not an achievement.. Come 2019 your master will hear from us...
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by redflame: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
ikennaoma:

I would have ignored your post but the teachers salary made me to comment...i want to ask how many months salary did your pay master pay out of over 8months salary of teachers and 1yr pension A worker deserve his wage. payment of salary is not an achievement.. Come 2019 your master will hear from us...

You should have ignored the post

If you have issues with ikpeazu, thats is your problem. You don't have to like him anyway.

It doesn't change the fact that there is substantial progress going on in abia state.
Re: Abia This, Abia That.... Anyway, A Great Tree Will Always Be Perked by yungpowers(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
OK they haven't sited it. Cos the last time I went to Ariaria, nothing was there.
Like I said one is ongoing and two to follow suite

(1) (Reply)

Mai Shayi Hosts Atiku Care Executives, Chants Of 'sai Atiku' Claim Yola / What About The 750k LG Standing AC In Buhari's House? / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “lifeless”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.