Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Prolonged Virginity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Prolonged Virginity (617 Views)

Adieu Virginity! / “he Not Only Took My Virginity, But My Life Too” (story From A Poor Girl) / Price Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prolonged Virginity by healthfulng: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Francis had a heart of gold and never open his heart to anyone unless, when he decides. He was always attracted by the beauty and behavioral sexism of the opposite sex. He was such a boy with character and higher sense of responsibility not to play around with girls because, he was such afraid of making mistakes, so that his mistakes does not cause him his future. Francis always dream of having the most beautiful lady by his side, who he can spend, the rest of his life with, without cheating on her because he was afraid of three things; that Almighty God, his parents and pity for his only sister, putting her into the shoes of other girls.

He was making the right, but it looked as if his life was caused to settle with those who really loves him, which is not what exactly he wants. Sometimes, he always cries in his heart, thinking and breaking bottles in his brain, with so much confusion, still asking himself, if he made the right decision to still be a virgin, but looking at him, you will simply count him out as a virgin, because he was so social with no bias and easily talks to anyone and easily fleets with ladies but that is not what he wants, he really wants to find a beautiful lady, he really likes so much deep in him, right in his mind and heart, clouding her off presence
https://switluv.com/my-prolonged-virginity/
Re: My Prolonged Virginity by healthfulng: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
did you liked it

(1) (Reply)

Lost In The Wind By Inuwa Usman / Suicide And Death Ain't The Same - Arowora Fausat / The Unexpected. Love N Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.