Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Uber Driver Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber Driver Urgently Needed (326 Views)

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed at Ikeja Lagos Nigeria: +2348034868990 / Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed (car Is Available) / Driver Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Urgently Needed by prettyonyinye: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
I am in need of an uber driver in Lagos.
Driver must be already registered with uber and taxify.
Driver must have a valid driver's licence and should be ready to start immediately.
If interested, please send a text message to 09075894857. Also include your name in the text message.
Re: Uber Driver Urgently Needed by Phermoskie18: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
What type of car is available to drive and u didn't indicate the location
Re: Uber Driver Urgently Needed by Iskeelm(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=prettyonyinye post=70559745]I am in need of an uber driver in Lagos.
Driver must be already registered with uber and taxify.
Driver must have a valid driver's licence and should be ready to start immediately.
If interested, please send a text message to a registered and experienced taxify driver
Am in need of a car to drive on the platform...i reside in ojodu axis ..the remitttace is guaranteed.... you can reach me on 09026883601.... ready to resume work immediately ............

(1) (Reply)

Electrical And Maintenance Engineer Needed - Abuja-based Applicants Only / Help My Younger Brother / Holiday Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.