Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani (16883 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Amein(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Mr Sani, representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, who spoke to journalists after a closed door meeting with the president, said they deliberated on issues bordering on strengthening the APC through resolution of all internal strife in the party.

According to him, he used the opportunity to assure the president on the support of his constituency to his re-election bid in 2019.

He said: “I am also here to fully assure him of the support of my constituency, Kaduna Central, to his aspiration for the second term.

“I’m also here to assure him of my own wholehearted support to the success of his administration and his return to office for the second term.

“Those were the basic issues that we discussed with him and other issues that border on the need to strengthen our party; the need to end all internal strife and also the need to put heads, hearts and hands together for the success of his administration and also for the success of the party.”

The senator stated that his decision to remain in the APC was not because his grievances against the party leadership in Kaduna state had been addressed, but due to the intervention of President Buhari and the national leadership of the party.

He, therefore, called on all aggrieved members of the APC in the National Assembly to put aside parochial interests and join hands with the party in promoting national interest for the general good of all citizens.

“Well, there is no human being without any grievances but when national interest is put at the front side you have to put aside other parochial interests.

“What we need to do as politicians and as people representing those who elected us is to always put the country first and know very well that we have both constitutional and moral duty to work to the progress of Nigeria and of this government.

“So, I think these are the basic issues which we discussed, grievances are natural but we have to know that we have a country that we need to keep and also we have a country that we need to support, so that it can progress,” he added.

On whether he has been assured of automatic ticket to seek re-election in 2019, Mr Sani said even he was not so keen about automatic ticket but the party had pledged to reward loyalty.

He, however, stressed that while rewarding members for their loyalty to the party due process must be followed.

“I think the party had made it very clear and known to each and every person that there will be reward for loyalty but in every sense of the word due process of the party needs to be followed.

“And as far as we are concerned, what matters most to us is not simply about automatic ticket but about the peaceful and transparent conduct of the 2019 election and also the very need for us as a people and as a nation to know that the fate of the country is on our hands.

“There is the need for us to keep aside all sectional, ethnic and religious differences for the progress of this country and going by the very fact that the President has intervened and chairman of the party has intervened – all family squabbles would certainly come to an end,’’ he said.

NAN

Source:: https://dailynigerian.com/what-i-told-buhari-in-daura-by-shehu-sani/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by SarkinYarki: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
I have never fallen for Shehu Sanis pretence to be anti Buhari because I know that they both have access to the inner circle of Bokoharm and as such must definitely share a lot in common to be so trusted by Islamic terrorists... Shehu was just a mole in Saraki camp

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by vanbonattel: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2018
He told him, baba, your too old, RETIRE. grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by ManirBK: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Why not defect so that you win on IPOB website and on facebook and twitter? Well, I thank God for you for not going to kill ur career in Peoples Dead Party (PDP).

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Blakjewelry(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
politics should be carried out bias
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by rafindo(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Mumu has been assured automatic ticket and 2023 election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by ManirBK: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2018
rafindo:
No permanent friend or enemy in politics..
You will be surprise in 2 yrs time Saraki will be singing praises of APC...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by ManirBK: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
politics should be carried out bias
Unlike Saraki who's playing with his political life in Kwara state, Sani is smart and knows that his constituency is the boss. If he defects, he'd lose his seat in the Senate.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by lirusehn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Unlike Saraki who's playing with his political life in Kwara state, Sani is smart and knows that his constituency is the boss. If he defects, he'd lose his seat in the Senate.
Don't mind him,
the same incompetent man who defected and a full state followed suit.

He is obviously not relevant politically for that to have happened.
Even Akpabio couldn't garner such support.

I just hope you will understand what I'm tryna type Mr Dundie.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked shocked

Shehu Sanni is halucinating

if not, how do you talk to someone whose ears are not working.

Buharry's ears were replaced with that of a cow and ever since the only thing he hears is the sound made by his cows in Duara

5 Likes

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Sermwell(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
G
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
The foolish man realising that he cannot win his ward wihout Buhari has made a uturn. I pity those who believe in these activists.NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Melison(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wetin concern us
Political transfer window is still open abi wona don tire for transfer??rubbish
None of them is better u trust one,he ends up worst than others
Shehu sani kor shehu sha-nu ni
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Bawizzo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shehu's word: oga, u don lose alignment finish, ur kaftan do d sag ma!

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Johntemmy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
get your cheap and and affordable strong hardwood for roofing for your any kind of building call or WhatsApp me on
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by michoim(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good one!
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have lost ALL respect for Senator Shehu Sani

The man don collect N2billion and some other promised benefit joor undecided

What has changed

Is Buhari not treating corruption with deodorant again undecided

Hmmmmmm to get honest politicians this days is as difficult as a camel passing through the eye of a needle!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by kaen1317: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
laughing like a cow
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by crunchyg: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
The only thing to tell him that will make sense is to tell him not to contest 2019 election he has really rubbished this country enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Kingspin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
rafindo:
Which he not even sure of; Maradona dribble.
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Nukilia: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Who are the folks supporting thismorally bankrupt Buhari??
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by okekefabi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
He asked Buhari to forgive him for telling Nigerians the truth about Buhari's evil government.
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Caseless: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sai shehu!
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by backnbeta(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Whatever sad
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Baba don't mind those mumu I go still dey deceive them with our game plan, sai Baba till 2023 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Have always said that going to prison cos of protests is not criteria to have sense though a sacrifice.

So your leaving APC was personal interest till Buhari intervened.

Plus, with all your rants, Buhari have performed incredibly well.

Really? when 800m means you can be a president.

Behold, the real problems of Nigeria.
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Keep it to yourself
Re: What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani by mmsen: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is the senior membership ef Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Special Inauguration Jumaat Prayers In Abuja(photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Signs Deal With NORINCO / Aisha Buhari At NDE Empowerment Of 11,600 Women And Youths In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.