Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

PUBG Mobile Hits 100 Millions Download Within 5 Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PUBG Mobile Hits 100 Millions Download Within 5 Month (313 Views)

Threads Hits 100 Million Users In An Unprecedented Feat / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PUBG Mobile Hits 100 Millions Download Within 5 Month by GidiGamers: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
 GidiGamers 

The fierce battle for the throne between PUBG and Fortnite is probably the fiercest in the gaming world right now - if you'd ask me I would say it's an interesting one.

Not long after the release of Fortnite on some selected high end devices, PUBG made sure they weren't slacking of by releasing PUBG Mobile Lite: A low end PUBG version although, it is currently available only in the Philippines.

While Fornite has a lesser amount of downloads in comparison with PUBG, it currently holds the reputation for the king in terms of financial revenue.
But all is not lost for PUBG players as PUBG boasts of more amount of downloads than Fortnite due to it's availability across devices, consoles and PC but in this post we are looking at the mobile phones downloads alone.

Speaking on mobile devices, PUBG mobile crosses the 100 million global downloads (excluding China) on both Android and iOS, this is no doubt a remarkable feat, but when. compared to it's rival, Fortnite, it still has some catching up to do as Fortnite amassed same number of downloads on iOS alone.

Monetization wise, PUBG devs needs to improve their monetization strategy and not just all concerned about hooking people to the video game. There is also something noteworthy, Fortnite users enjoys cross play while PUBG does not

Source: http://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/08/pubg-mobile-hits-100-millions-download.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted App On My Infinix Hot 4? / Things You Will Like To Know About This New Iphones / How To Pay For DSTV Online On Kongapay- Detailed Guide 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.