Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Good Welcome? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Welcome? (598 Views)

Bk.babe97y: Welcome Back Modapoker! / Welcome To Facebook / Welcome Back Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Bin kinda going thru Nairaland for a while, never registered though, and so cudn't drop replies, decided to register today, and got the most difficult experience ever (I think, )

Sure was a good welcome, (at least it's Naija, not sure what else I expected, [no offence meant, pls])Had to try four different usernames, and kept getting error, not knowing it had accepted the first, no message, or mail, got tired of trying, and tried the login saying I had forgotten my password, and there it was, I got the mail, changed the password but didn't know which ID it had collected, was already thinking about what to do, when it opened and i saw it had fixed the ID automatically, relieved, and here I am posting a thread on my experience,
Why? Didn't know where to start from,

Giving a big shout to Seun, i think it's a great work u're doing here, sure u're earning ur dough, keep it cool, don't grow stale, listen to suggestions and keep up, the sky's ur spring board,

Other first timers (JJCs) like me, u're welcome, on board, sure we'll have a nice time,

Old timers, eager to meet you,
Re: Good Welcome? by tayoast(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
u're welcome
Re: Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Thanks
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
you've regstered since 2008 and you're just posting today?
you're still welcome tho' wink
Re: Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
Nope dear, i registered today, and I'm posting today, or how did u come about my registering since 2008? Hope I'm not missing something here,
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
that's what your profile says undecided. click on it and you'll see
Re: Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2010
Wow, just seing it myself, don't know where 'they' (Seun etc) got that 2008 from, got no idea, seriously, surprised myself, from my end, i just registered, but seems they have a different record, doesn't matter anyway, whichever, good to be around,

Thanks again,
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2010
you're welcome. you're in for a time of your life. . . till you get into your first e-quarrel wink
Re: Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
lol

e-quarrel in deed . . . lol, lovely term. . .my dear, I've seen a whole lotta that. . .eager to see how it goes, i.e. as long as i have enough time, to come around often. . .at least e-malice is allowed and e-shunning for those interested in e-quarrels. . .lol
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
lol. nice response smiley i also try to e-ignore the goons but it's so darn hard embarassed
Re: Good Welcome? by HFOG(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
I can help you my dear. . . sometimes you answer fools back so they see their foolishness. . . at other times you e-ignore them else you become a fool too. . . takes wisdom to know when to do what. . .

When that wisdom seems far. . . my dear. . . just E-EXIT!!! [Can't stand you - my first e-friend (e-darling, if you prefer wink ) on nairaland resembling a fool cos of someone's e-folly or e-ignorance or e-frustration]

Great talking with you. . . Stay beautiful
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
thanks hun kiss
Re: Good Welcome? by tayoast(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
coach dominique, welldone o
Re: Good Welcome? by ignis: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
my first post on nl.
Re: Good Welcome? by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
tayo_ast:

coach dominique, welldone o

lol grin

ignis:

my first post on nl.

good for ya! smiley
Re: Good Welcome? by blank(f): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ur welcome is good o.
U will find dat some people think dat d best way 2 get noticed is to pick on newbies and insult them.
I don tire for all the abuse.
Sometimes, the exchanges are light hearted and actually funny but most times they r not.
Check out this topic:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-470572.0.html

Welcome sha.
Hope ur experiences r beta dan mine. Lol
Re: Good Welcome? by Jarus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
Welcome to the land

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Quotes, Please / Please For Crying Out Loud What Are We Going 2 Do 2 Nigeria Police? / Does Argentina Have An African-argentine Population?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.