Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement (14462 Views)

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal / FA Cup: Iheanacho Breaks Nigerian’s Scoring Record [see Top Ten] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by googlelove: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Morata will certainly been the center of media attraction, when Chelsea play Newcastle at Saint James Park this weekend. The Spaniard recently released an ambitious 30 goals target for the season, and expected to at least be on the score sheet this weekend.

Alvaro Morata opened his goal account of new league season last weekend against local rivals Arsenal, though was replaced in the 74th minute by Frenchman Olivier Giroud. Morata who is confirmed as Maurizio Sarri’s first choice, is expected to lead the attacking lines when the Blues plays the Magpies in the weekend.

Morata seems to be back to form after a master-class goal assisted by fellow country Azpilicueta last weekend. The Spaniard turned central defender Mustafi, by cutting the ball to his left before hit the ball to the right hand side of the post against the incoming Petr Cech.

Apart from the single moment of magic, the Spaniard was largely a spectator in the encounter. Giroud despite not being a goal machine, have proven to be excellent in linkup players. The Frenchman’s ability to linkup players, enabled him a guaranteed berth in the Les Blues first team despite not recording a goal in the World cup. Tammy Abraham provides competition too in the goal scoring department

Alvaro Morata is certainly feeling the heat and will need to be scoring to not only justify his place in the Chelsea starting lineup but his overall season goal target.

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/morata-under-pressure-to-justify-goal-scoring-statement/

1 Like

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by googlelove: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2018
I think Morata can do it, waiting to see though.
Also Read Secret behind Chelsea rejection of Spurs deadline day bid for Abraham finally revealed
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/secret-behind-chelsea-rejection-of-spurs-deadline-day-bid-for-abraham-finally-revealed/

Latest Nigeria Football news Update Today: 1st; Rohr Names One Player That Can Replace Victor Moses In Super Eagles
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/latest-nigeria-football-news-update-today-rohr-names-one-player-that-can-replace-victor-moses-in-super-eagles/

10 Likes

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by TissuePaper: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
No comment
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by crunchyg: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
wink
The same way Buhari is under pressure to Justify the killings of Fulani herdsmen

8 Likes

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by cosmatika(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why do chelshit always put pressure on players & coaches? It's only Satan dat does dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Uglyaddy: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Morata is just like Torres incarnate when he was at Chelsea.This guy needs to buckle up.

3 Likes

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by kerry57: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
I said this, the press will follow u up Morata cos u can't live up to ur mouth. Talk less,train more and play better.

5 Likes

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by OBTMOS(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please, just sack Mourinho for me...plsss
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by exnovio(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Vamos campeón

1 Like

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by jeffoe(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na goal person need no be talk
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by crunchyg: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by jude515: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
wow
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Opinionated: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Leave the man, he can score it.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
In morata I trust... we chelsea fan love. You.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Funjosh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
He better wake up quick.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by kennypoju04: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is he not being paid...

Abegi..

Check below
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by ecstasy357(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes, I believe Morata can do it if he was playing for a better team....even win the PFA player of the year.

Lazy club....killing players since d days of Mourinho. Please don't kill my Kovacic too

Hala_Madrid

1 Like

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
googlelove:
he can't do nada

i wonder why menstruation blood is salty
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by IkeMattie: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
I comment my reserve.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Finestteebee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Morata kó...lo Ra Ra ni...it's still early...
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Bestchisom(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
OBTMOS:
Please, just sack Mourinho for me...plsss
Are u telling the Op to sack Mourinho for u?
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Funjosh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
googlelove:

If and only If he can stand on his feet and believe not only in his head but legs also. Then he can do it.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by chiboy1116: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chelsea go de put pressure for players like say them b Barca or Madrid , I de wonder if to say Suarez of now de play for Chelsea ...lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Rexnegro(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
chelshit fans not supporting this guy is affecting him all over the world .... more so he's been played out of position.morata is not a top 9 player.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by allytinted: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Morata seems to be back to form after a master-class goal assisted by fellow country Azpilicueta last weekend. The Spaniard turned central defender Mustafi, by cutting the ball to his left before hit the ball to the right hand side of the post against the incoming Petr Cech.
Back to form just because he scored a goal against Arsenal ba? Kontinew

Apart from the single moment of magic, the Spaniard was largely a spectator in the encounter.
.....and here you are, contradicting yourself again.
Morata kor, Moreran ni

3 Likes

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Hafeexla(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
No comment
How the level you wan transfer for me now, my acct dey ur email and u no talk anything since.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by bigfat05: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
oh dear
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by TissuePaper: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hafeexla:
How the level you wan transfer for me now, my acct dey ur email and u no talk anything since.
that ship has sailed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra FA Introduces ‘football Made In Anambra’ / Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary / Juventus Win Their First Serie A Game Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.