Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Diamond Platnumz: Singer Advices Men To Use Condom To Avoid ‘side Kid’ [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz: Singer Advices Men To Use Condom To Avoid ‘side Kid’ [video] (255 Views)

Model Alleges Drake Put Pepper In Used Condom To Prevent Her Stealing His Sperm / Bbnaija Praise 60 Years Old Wife Speaks , See Praise Father And Kid(video) / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz: Singer Advices Men To Use Condom To Avoid ‘side Kid’ [video] by nigeriapenmedia: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/diamond-platnumz-advices-men-to-use-condom-to-avoid-side-kid-id8765531-html/

Diamonkd Platnumz is giving men a hint on the need to always wear protection before sex.

Diamond Platnumz has a word of advice to men which for them to always use a condom when having sex to avoid a ‘side kid.’
The Tanzania music star made this while granting an interview with 247HH. According to him, the moment he realised he was going to have a child outside of wedlock, it was one of the bad moments in his life.

“It was very bad that was the fucking moment in my life sometimes I don’t want to think about it. But I my best to give all the kids the love that I have and deserve from me. Of course, from there I have learnt something I should even tell my friends. No matter if you have a wife or a girlfriend when you have a side chic make sure you use a condom so it can protect you from not having a side kid because that really bad,” he said.

Apart from being one of the most sought-after singers from Africa, Diamond Platnumz has been involved in some controversial news this year. Recall earlier in the, he was arrested for posting a video where he was making out.

Diamond Platnumz arrested for posting video where he was making out

Back in April 2018, Diamond Platnumz was arrested by the Tanzanian Police Authority for posting a video on social media where he was making out with a lady. According to the Tanzanian Information Minister, Harrison Mwakyembe, the musician had fallen foul of the new Electronic and Postal Communications (Online Content) Regulations, introduced a few weeks ago.

He said the authorities plan to file charges against Diamond Platnumz, who has since removed the offending Instagram post.

Diamond Platnumz apologises for making out in video

After the outburst from the video shared by Diamond Platnumz on social media, he came out to apologise for the perceived wrong act. The award-winning star told reporters why he realised that he was wrong for releasing a video of such manner in an interview.

“I’ve had a long conversation with the authorities and I have learnt that what I did was not right. As a role model to many young people, not just in Tanzania but across the continent, posting a private moment was irresponsible of me.,” he said.

WATCH BELOW......

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/diamond-platnumz-advices-men-to-use-condom-to-avoid-side-kid-id8765531-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Diamond Platnumz: Singer Advices Men To Use Condom To Avoid ‘side Kid’ [video] by nigeriapenmedia: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Diamond Platnumz: Singer Advices Men To Use Condom To Avoid ‘side Kid’ [video] by delishpot: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
What an advice. At least it will save chikdren from baby dady and mammy priblems.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Feminists Fault Yoruba Women For Kneeling Before Their Husbands / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Birthday With New Photos / MFM Founder Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.