Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum (959 Views)

According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / A Theist Wants Advice On Suing God For Creating The Devil / Why Did God Have To Take A Break After Six Days Of Actively Creating The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum by beloveeed: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
hello

seun, hope you will read this post. i must really commend you for creating this forum especially the religion section and opportunity to share one's beleif in God or higher power. and have alllowed all to contribute extensively on various issues. i also want to give thannks to all the athiest in the house, may God bless you abundantly. i thanks you to all the criticism you have put forward to theist especially christians and i must say such thoughts have been quite addressed by thiest (pilgrim.1, davidlan, pastoraio, viaro etc) at least the few i have read and more as i hope to find time to read.

please suen, kindly create a sort of library section listing some really interesting post btw athiest and thiest in which it was discussed exhaustively so that newcommers to religion section can read such

1. Moral Victory: Religious Exploitation, And The New American Creed by huxley
2. I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God
3. Our Orphic World by pilgrim

and very many post between athiest and thiest.

hope the forum moderators and suen will consider my request.
Re: Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum by Jenwitemi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
Why thank him? Any web board this seize must have a religious forum. It is a regular feature.
Re: Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum by beloveeed: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
hi

jw

Jenwitemi:

Why thank him? Any web board this seize must have a religious forum. It is a regular feature.

in any case, i still want him to be appreciated and that is why i did, hope its not breaking rules abi? and thanks for the forum moderators toooo.
Re: Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum by beloveeed: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
another benefit that this forum ha afforded me is the opportunity to understand how and why atheist reason and thier presentation of thier arguments are really interesting and at times a bit grin grin grin grin but nonetheless educative as well. another angle is that its mostly nigerians (athiest and thiest) so i can relate with them and it gives a feeling of 'family'.
Re: Seun, Thanks For Creating The Religion Forum by beloveeed: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
furthermore this forum and the various discussions btw athiest and thiest has opened my eyes to research more into creation and origin. i hope any new athiest/thiest with anything NEW should be directed to the library before posting cause a lot of information has passed under the bridge, before they post and it will prevent bloating of the religion forum.

pls create the 'library'.

i think wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The King Of King Is Around! Are U Ready? / My Children Are Not Ready / Devil's Ploy To Accelerate Immorallity = 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.