Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (81819 Views)

Curio Collection By Hilton Unveils Richie Shittu’s Koko Beach Resort In Lagos / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Fans React To Photo Of Dangote, Otedola, Other Billionaires Chilling On Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Chizua:

They are government made billionnaires. ....as me and you knows that Nigerian Government is not for the Igbos?

what you are saying makes no sense

as if it's the govt that built the factories for dangote for example

And yes, Igbo people also benefited from gict favours

ifwanyi uba and Andy Uba are just two of many examples

So carry that victim mentality away

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Stop showcasing your ignorance on the 3rd largest forum in the whole world. Sam is an Igbo man.

no mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by bakila: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Metuh:
Gullible youths, were you expecting this old papas to snap with bottles of alcoholic drinks on Sallah day

If you know how much these your so-called humble billionaires spend on girlfriends and side chics self en.

Nigerians and stupidity sha
When are you going to appear before Okon Abang?
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by TundeBricklayer: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Guy is from Delta, hes not Ibo
Od.e, I hope you know Mike Adenuga is from Sudan Ijebus are Sudanese- Awujale of Ijebu kingdom

Read more about Ijebu people here
http://www.ijebuassociation.org/Discover-Ijebuland/History/ctl/Details/mid/5769/itemid/201?SkinSrc=%5BG%5DSkins%2FDarkKnight%2F2-Column-Left-Mega-Menu

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by TundeBricklayer: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

He is Deltan
Anu, Sam Iwuajoku is from Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2018
D picture na scam dem go flex later
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by deavicky(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2018
I'm they came to visit one of their friend that is poor.
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by eaglez(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmmmmmm e-money comes to mind
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2018
And one small boy will collect itunes 100$ from client then change is name on fb to Ade wire, jide fund, cash chinedu, aboki wire, lol
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by khalids: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Interesting how you see Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa represented there, even Muslim and Christian........You see the rich have no time for Tribal or religious bs......those are the tools used to divide and lord over the poor.....
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Fitbillionairep: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
shut up. these are old cargos, what do they know. i am a 30yr old billionaire and i show evryone around me i have the cash, i spend it like there is no tomorrow. why will i have cash and drink ragolis water when henny or moet they hungry me. when you go through shit to hustle and make the cash, u wont drink ragolis instead of moet
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by churchee: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Metuh:
Gullible youths, were you expecting this old papas to snap with bottles of alcoholic drinks on Sallah day

If you know how much these your so-called humble billionaires spend on girlfriends and side chics self en.

Nigerians and stupidity sha

That is exactly what the thread is all about, stop bringing extravagance to the public, stop showing off secular cum sinful lifestyles in the public, stop making money seem like the ultimate or ladies as intimacy gadgets.
That is just what it is.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Metuh: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
churchee:

That is exactly what the thread is all about, stop bringing extravagance to the public, stop showing off secular cum sinful lifestyles in the public, stop making money seem like the ultimate or ladies as intimacy gadgets.
That is just what it is.
Na talk be this? What happened to living your life according to how you like it
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Ennyforeal(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
join food for all nations today!
This business is the first *MLM* to use food card in Nigeria

Where ur food incentives will have the cash equivalent on ur food card and u can shop with it from any food store that uses *POS*

Feel free to work into any Access bank and make enquires

The business is in partnership with Access bank, after registration a food card will be requested by u which means immediately after registration u will request for food card.To enable you shop at your convenience. Access bank will have an account opened for your card. All Food Card comes with their unique number. for more info contact me on zero eight zero five three seven six zero zero nine three.
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by ScotMisile: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Anu, Sam Iwuajoku is from Abia state

You should have also said Late Evan Enwerem is from Abia state, better still, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is from Abia....all these Nairaland name grabbers..Abia ko,Delta ni....Sam Iwuajoku is from Umuhuwu in Ikeduru local government area of IMO State..... His house is not far from Late Enwerems Compound which is opposite my compound....from there you could see Obinno's house......Abia indeed,Delta in action....mtcheeew
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by ScotMisile: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Guy is from Delta, hes not Ibo

You should have also said Late Evan Enwerem is from Abia state, better still, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is from Abia....all these Nairaland name grabbers..Abia ko,Delta ni....Sam Iwuajoku is from Umuhuwu in Ikeduru local government area of IMO State..... His house is not far from Late Enwerems Compound which is opposite my compound....from there you could see Obinno's house......Abia indeed,Delta in action....mtcheeew
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by ScotMisile: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
You should have also said Late Evan Enwerem is from Delta state, better still, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is also from Delta state....all these Nairaland name grabbers..Abia ko,Delta ni....Sam Iwuajoku is from Umuhuwu in Ikeduru local government area of IMO State..... His house is not far from Late Enwerems Compound which is opposite my compound....from there you could see Obinno's house......Abia indeed,Delta in action....mtcheeew
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
We need to allow these men rule us but where are our female billionaires?
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Ugosample(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Mizwisdom:
We need to allow these men rule us but where are our female billionaires?

we don't have many.
Re: Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period by Mizwisdom(f): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

we don't have many.
I think we do but they are not being carried along. NPA boss is one for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.