Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja (484 Views)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Gariki: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Isa Mohammed Munlaila

A man, Isa Mohammed Munlaila, has begun trek from Lagos to Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2019 presidential ambition.

Munlaila, who spoke with newsmen in Lagos on Thursday, said the youths were angry with Buhari for failing the nation after three years at the helm of affairs.

He lamented that people were suffering as the standard of living had gone up, adding that the president had failed to fulfill his promises to the people.

Munlaila carried a small box with Nigeria colour-Green-White-Green, on his head, with the inscription: “R.I.P APC.”

Munlaila claimed to have walked from Lagos to Lokoja in 2015 in support of Buhari
The Borno state man, said his trek to Abuja was to record his disappointment that the major promise of the APC to create jobs had not been fulfilled, adding that his action was not political as it could be termed in some quarters adding that he was not sponsored to embark on the trek.

He also said he had not make up his mind on which party to pitch tents with ahead of 2019.

“Actually, I want to show my disappointment for this APC. As you can see, the youths of this country are very angry. APC promised us heaven on earth, they promised us three million jobs in a year, but now, we don’t even have 500,000 jobs in four year,” he said.
Munlaila decried that the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), also called petrol, has remained at N145 per litre while the dollar to naira rate had continued to affect businesses.

“I trekked during the victory in 2015, we all trekked to celebrate the victory, because there was a change in the government and we thought we got change,” he said, adding that the trek would be used to appreciate some of the leaders who were concerned with the youths of the country.

According to him, “Nobody motivated me. I have my money and I use my money to do what I want to do. I am just representing the youths of this country,” he said adding that the trek will take him between 18 and 20 days.”“I

wanted the youths to be employed. I am not for any party. I am only for anyone who has the youths at heart,” he said.

Isa Mohammed Munlaila
Source https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/08/23/2019-man-begins-trek-from-lagos-to-abuja-against-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by KingSatan: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how i am making a clown of this Adult Human.

Anyway's i dont have cable tv in Hell, So Nigeria is my stage.

Continue my son.

I love you. angry angry
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mteeeewwwww mumu man instead of him to trek from LAGOS to DAPCHI or CHIBOK in solidarity of kidnapped school girls. undecided
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by divinelove(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Safe Journey
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
LOl !!!
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
APC is fast taking Nigeria back the stone edge!!
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by KingRagnar: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is just another hungry someborry, that needs food from the palms of PDP members. This move will avail nothing
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
do Yoruba muslims believe in 72 Virgins

1 Like

Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Omeokachie: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I fear for the life of this young man.

1 Like

Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by 4laferarri(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Master Mohammed munlaila I know u want to be recognised but I don't give a f**k
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by EmekaMD(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
I heard the other one that trekked from "wherever" to Abuja now has leg problems..

And you think the God's are not watching?
Re: Former Pro-buhari Manbegins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by ivandragon: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
lol...
why are pmb's social media !d!Ot5 upset?

when the man trekked against PDP, he was a hero;
now he is trekking against APC, he is now 'useless'...

lol...

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Leaders Beg Oni To Withdraw Suit Against Governor-elect, Fayemi / Nigeria’s ULTRAMODERN Toilet In 2018 VS Reality! / See How Davido Postrates Before His Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.