Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos (401 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
At least three persons were burnt to death in a ghastly motor accident that occurred along Abuja-Lokojo Highway on Thursday. Also involved in the accident was a House of Representatives aspirant for Etsako Federal Constituency, Edo State, Dr. Blessing Agbomhere, who narrowly escaped death.

It was reported that that three persons were burnt to death with their vehicles while five others sustained severe injuries in the accident.

Narrating his ordeal, the former deputy-director of Buhari Support Organizations (BSO), Dr.  Blessing Agbomhere, said the accident was caused by the dilapidated road coupled with the reckless driving of a Scania Truck and Mack Tanker, both trying to overtake each other.

“I am so grateful to God almighty for sparing my life after my vehicle somersaulted thrice. By just viewing the pictures to see the badly damaged Land Cruiser Jeep alone, you will agree with me that God did wonders.

"I was on holiday to my hometown to celebrate Salah with my people, while returning back to Abuja, this happened”.

Dr. Agbomhere, appealed to family, friends and teeming supporters to remain calm as he is presently responding to treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Earlier this year, no fewer than 8,000 members of All Progressives Congress, APC, led by a former governorship aspirant of the party in the 2016 governorship election, Mr Blessing Agbomhere, defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Edo State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/blessing-agbomhere-involved-in-car-crash-as-3-persons-are-burnt-to-death.html

Re: Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos by HungerBAD: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sad
Re: Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos by buharitill2023: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rip to those that lost their life
Re: Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Edo Politician Involved In Fatal Accident As 3 People Are Burnt To Death. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
God help us in this zoo we are in

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House - Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi Promises / Truth About The Use Of Eagle Square / Osun Gov Poll: The Issues At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.