Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Was Forced Out Of Madrid - Arjen Robben Opens Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Forced Out Of Madrid - Arjen Robben Opens Up (663 Views)

Arjen Robben Retires From Active Football. / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced Out Of Madrid - Arjen Robben Opens Up by CChillz: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Winger Arjen Robben has revealed leaving Real
Madrid was the 'best decision' of his career.
Robben left Real after two seasons at the Bernabeu
in 2009 and has been with Bayern Munich ever
since.
The winger won La Liga with Real Madrid but at
Bayern, he has won seven Bundesliga titles as well
as the UEFA Champions League.
At the time of his exit from Real, it was claimed he
didn't want to leave and he was forced out.
However the 33-year-old has now revealed it was
the right thing to do after a busy start to his career.
“After my debut as a pro for Groningen I was at
Eindhoven for two years,” Robben said;

It was a big step for me in the Netherlands: to
leave home at the age of 18. I went abroad when I was 20, spent three years at Chelsea, and then two years at Real Madrid. Then Bayern approached me and I made the
decision. I was skeptical at the beginning, I didn't
know whether it was the right decision.
“I can now say: it was the best decision in my
career.”

https://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/real-
madrid-best-decision-of-my-career.html

Re: I Was Forced Out Of Madrid - Arjen Robben Opens Up by investigator007: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Champions Bayern Munich kicks off the new Bundesliga season and begin their title defence against Hoffenheim, betway.com.ng offers best odds. What do you think it will be?? Place your bets at www.betway.ng you could be cashing in big grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced Out Of Madrid - Arjen Robben Opens Up by Kuanku: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Arjen Robben is a true legend of the game. It was a shame seeing him leave Real Madrid but Madrid had a variety of threats at their disposal. But it all ended better for both the parties. Robben went on to win countless trophies at Bayern. He is still creating problems for defenders at this age.

(1) (Reply)

See How Mohamed Salah Scored Twice, Provided Two Assists And Missed Two Penaltie / It Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me Cristiano Ronaldo Declares / The Main Truth Why Mourinho Started Dropping Paul Pogba Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.