Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Make Cool Money With Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Cool Money With Forex Trading (316 Views)

Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / Pls I Need Help With Forex / Make Cool Money Thru Bet4me Very Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money With Forex Trading by ifeoluwa5050: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys, I need someone to tell me much about Forex trading....i wish a professional can trade on my behalf, how I will link my account to be under a professional to trade for me.............. and the bug questions is it profitable?
Re: Make Cool Money With Forex Trading by mikkyray: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes Forex is profitable but its not a get-rich-quick scheme as some people portray. With proper knowledge on how FX market work, right money management technique and good understanding of mind physiology you can sure be profitable. Though there are professional that can trade for you but I would advise you go through the learning process yourself then do demo trading to know what work for you. If you interested in knowing more about forex, DM me or drop your number then we can talk better. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free E-books On How To Start Agricultural Livestock Business / President Muhammadu Buhari-led Administration Releases N9 Billion To Fha / Investors-hub: Lekki Free Trade Zone’ The New Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.