Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Manchester United Wants Enyeama - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Wants Enyeama (6160 Views)

Gobe!! As Super Eagles Coach Oliseh, Enyeama Clash In Eagles Camp (see Photos) / Arsen Wingar And Jose Morinho On Vincent Enyeama / West Ham United Interested In Signing £4m Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2010
^^GBAM!

Manchester United sucks big time!

And did you notice what they did to ronaldo?. . .They signed him up and he began winning matches for them, when they got tired of him they dumped him.

I sense they would do the same thing with Enyeama cause he's African.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by mrofficial(m): 2:02am On Jun 29, 2010
Enyeama, don't dare Man U.

Or else, na there your career finish.

That racist club and coach. How many blacks from Africa do you see play in tha team? Apart from that, do you see any black that is not from Africa play.

Come talk of keeper grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Siga: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2010
I think Enyeama should think twice before heading to Man U. As most you have stated, he might waste on the Bench, unless of cos, if he is the second choice and Van Der Sar waka fall down break hin arm, then hin go get play time, Another thing is that this guy claims he is 27 yrs old, I doubt that, hin better run go get money as time dey tick, he must be at least 35, Dont you guys see Rigobert Song, claims to be 33yrs old, ah, that one for sure is 47yrs old, As per Enyeama, follow the money,
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by daduke2k(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^GBAM!

And did you notice what they did to ronaldo?. . .They signed him up and he began winning matches for them, when they got tired of him they dumped him.

mama-gee:

^^GBAM!

dnt talk trash witout facts it makes u luk lyk a fool. Ronaldo had wantd 2 leav manu b4 he muvd. He sure was fed up and wantd 2 try elsewhere. and 4 u
mr.official:

That racist club and coach. How many blacks from Africa do you see play in tha team? Apart from that, do you see any black that is not from Africa play.

a blak plays 4 united name 'Diouf' . and on ur second baseles statement or questiøn., is Gary Heinze not blak? Anderson, is he nt blak? Is Patrice Evra a white? Welbeck is he white? Are they all Africans? Dnt mak urself luk lyk a fool next tym.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by shilling(f): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^GBAM!

That's got to be the biggest piece of crap I've heard all year, gosh!!

People should try using their brain occasionally. . . it won't hurt.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by sulad82i(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2010
good luck to the guy. he deserve it
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by sulad82i(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^GBAM!

mama gee, pls do us all a favor by staying out of sport section cos u seem not to know what you are talking about.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2010
U guys should leave mama-gee alone abeg, correct her instead of insulting her, ah ah. . . atleast she be gurl na, and she's stil tryna cope with the sports section. how many gurls una don see wey dey contribute for sports section? small-small she go blend but the harsh word and everything will not help.  meanwhile, @Daduke, talking about blacks, Gary heinze no be black, na white guy. and other blacks there (in man u) are not from africa, except diouf. and mind u, diouf sef na only once 'em don start for man u, and he hasn't find constant playing time yet. he has not even played up to 10 games for man u. and their was a time i learnt that ferguson wanted to loan him to a club in europe so that he will blend very well and get more playing time in man u.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by bisiaet: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2010
Hhmmmmm good news if it were to be true I'm happy for him. In an honest truth Enyeama is not bad as goalkeeper he is calm, focus and athletics but I wouldnt want him to go to Man. United because he will not have more chance of playing and beside Alex Ferguson is not ready in his honest mind to go Africa for whatever reason best known to him.

But for clubs like Arsenal and Totteham or any other big ones he can join them if they come forward. I like this guy he is a good goalkeeper to be honest.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by sleak(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2010
whats all the kak dat SAF/MANU does not play blacks or africans?if he aint playing them,its because they r not good enough.
i dont think d manu move would best for enyeama at this point.if he must move to the epl,a middle table team would b better where he can easily adapt to the premiership under less pressure before moving up.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by segzicres(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2010
eyamar we don't want!!!!
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by damilola15: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
With Enyeama's age?
This Manucho guy from Angola was just 25 when we heard Ferguson signed him.

Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by jcross19: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
daduke2k@ahahahahah you dey make me laugh , so you mean say heinze is a black man? if you don't know anything about man u keep quiet quinton fortune was from south africa do you know how many years he spent on bench before heading to bolton what about djemba djemba then what manucho did they give him a chance to prove himself . so, mr daduke2k tell me just one african national team player not immigrant like evra or nany i mean african and typical african that have succeded in MAN U
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by youfreshie: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
They're not getting him because we (Arsenal) wanted him first so they can get lost.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by 5p1naz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
i tink he shudnt sign there cos of playn time,
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
he'll just waste away on the bench. if he was younger, it would have been a brillant move to Man utd. but considering the fact that he's at his peak and nan utd don't value African players (i don't measn black, i mean African). west ham is the better move jare.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by bamac(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
oge4real:

Enyeama should run from Man U if he still wants a relevant career.
ya right man
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2010
AM A MAN U FANS.

PLEASE HOW MANY MATCHES AS ANDERSON PLAYED?
PLEASE HOW MANY MATCHES AS WELBACK PLAYED?
HOW MANY AFRICAN HAS PLAYED FOR MAN U
IS PATRIC EVRA AFRICA BY NATIONALITY EVEN THOUGH HE IS BLACK[

PLEASE ALL YOU WHO CLAIM TO KNOW SPORT COME TELL ME OH, YOU MAKE ME VEX SOMETIMES

Enyeama please no go become Bench sitter oh

they go spoil your career their oh.
quote author=sulad82i link=topic=469435.msg6301439#msg6301439 date=1277796447]
mama gee, pls do us all a favor by staying out of sport section cos u seem not to know what you are talking about.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by tkb417(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2010
mr.official:

Diouf, EVra,Anderson, Welbeck are white?

and Mikel Obi was white when they wanted him? Quintone Fortune, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke?

Essien was wanted b4 he moved to Chelsea

are you paid to be a doofus?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by tkb417(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
mama-gee:

^^GBAM!

na who be this?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^^Talking about africans and not black Europeans. how long did the africans played in man u?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
The rumors are linking him to West Ham not Man.U

[email]http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/football_player.aspx?football_player=Vincent+Enyeama[/email]
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by chelseabmw(m): 1:18am On Jul 01, 2010
enyeama pls don't go to manure
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by dolu2007(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2010
Manchester United- http://www.manutd.com/
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by tkb417(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^^Talking about africans and not black Europeans. how long did the africans played in man u?
kmt!!

its about Africans now , now Blacks

hehehehe

Quinton Fortune is from South Africa, Diouf plays for Senegal, Manucho plays for Angola, Djemba Djemba played for Cameroon,
he wanted Mikel but couldnt get him; he wanted Essien but Chelsea offered more money; and oh yeah, Evra is from Africa but plays for France
so what is ur problem?
ignorance?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by tempest01(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2010
damilola15:

With Enyeama's age?
This Manucho guy from Angola was just 25 when we heard Ferguson signed him.

At what age do goalkeepers reach their peak??

5p1naz:

i tink he shudnt sign there cos of playn time,
yeah true he better go to westham i think he'll have more playing time there
Ranoscky:

U guys should leave mama-gee alone abeg, correct her instead of insulting her, ah ah. . . atleast she be gurl na, and she's stil tryna cope with the sports section. how many gurls una don see wey dey contribute for sports section? small-small she go blend but the harsh word and everything will not help.  meanwhile, @Daduke, talking about blacks, Gary heinze no be black, na white guy. and other blacks there (in man u) are not from africa, except diouf. and mind u, diouf sef na only once 'em don start for man u, and he hasn't find constant playing time yet. he has not even played up to 10 games for man u. and their was a time i learnt that ferguson wanted to loan him to a club in europe so that he will blend very well and get more playing time in man u.

Why dem go dey start player when better players dey to play?? you no know wetin be first team?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2010
^^^ Oga, me and u no dey drag anything. i was only refering to @daduke that diouf has not played much games in man u, and besides, if a player in first team is match rusty, u player the 1 on reserve. that's the reason why they have reserve team, thanx!
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2010
@tkb417

kata dey worry u for brain?. . .all the africans u named, how many of them got starting shirt constantly just like rooney and babertov?. . .now u said Evra is an african b'cos he's black right? GOOD!!! Dwight York is a black guy, he's also an african right? Emile Heskey is a black guy, he's also an african right?. . .Ewu! Oga, we r talking about football and not about, every black is an african. yes! Everybody know's that all blacks are africans but, has Evra told u that he's from africa? if yes, what country from africa?. . .Any small thing una don curse like say na only una sabi.    abeg rest your case!
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by tkb417(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2010
Ure a dunce
Evras father is from Senegal
He is african 100%
Must u display ur stupidiy online?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2010
Guy u be real clown!!! since u can't do without insult, carry on purge life.
shey be u know all the whole blacks wey dey play for other country's abi? FINE!!!
Evra is from senegal, Accepted! pls i'll like to know the african country of Dwight York and Emil Heskey.
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by ow11(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2010
Ranoscky:

Guy u be real clown!!! since u can't do without insult, carry on purge life.
shey be u know all the whole blacks wey dey play for other country's abi? FINE!!!
Evra is from senegal, Accepted! pls i'll like to know the african country of Dwight York and Emil Heskey.

Typical arrogant ninny! You have been owned. . . Quietly take your tail between your legs and scram before you get disgraced further! Where did tkb417 mention Dwight Yorke and Emile Heskey?
Re: Manchester United Wants Enyeama by Ranoscky(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2010
1 of the prisoner that escaped from prison brake, how did u make it to NL? no worry dem go stil come catch u!
for ur info, i asked to also tell me about DY and EH so u sef wey u read am no see those names?. . .and u come xpect me to continue with blind man like u?. . .u don miss road. after dis post if i reply u again make i half.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid [4 - 0]On Wed 21st / Picture Of A Barcelona Fan Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.