Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose (40802 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Silifat Adeboyin Abeo 70th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by kfrosh: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Iffahear. If you know, you know.
MENTORCH:
It means that professor peller made a lot of money then, for his son to be this rich and open a major club in VI.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by raymytech2: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm mm I go make am one day
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by RSVP: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shortcut dey dis country.

Just pray make u jam persin wey go link u up.

Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
ednut1:
made his money in uk thru @@@@o. If u know u know

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Readonee35L(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shina Peller Olowo Idan.
If you know you know.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by idonhammer: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=70580719]You mean pure water?/quote]
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Akinjnr16: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ehn nnaa!! na the woman be dat!
Tolexander:
No be this woman dem tell us when we were young that her husband, Professor Peller butchered into pieces and joined the pieces back? gringringrin
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by InTime(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zoharariel:
Shina Omo Peller - Olowo Idan (hand of magic). Wire me 5million Naira, make I take am jollificate with my babies grin
Ur Own Don Finish Fa, 5m To Jolly Jolly grin
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Hoodbilonia: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
her yakatua kapirumu pa
her hahahahaha
olowo idan.
i like d way dah papi lolo use to laff wen dem dey do commercial break
nifemi25:
Awaiting senator in oyo state. Olowo idan.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Kewtt: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zoharariel:
Shina Omo Peller - Olowo Idan (hand of magic). Wire me 5million Naira, make I take am jollificate with my babies grin
COME AND FINISH THIS STORY

Zoharariel:
Hahahahaaaaaa! This vehicle is known as "Bauchi ko Laira" i.e Bauchi or Heaven because it is either it takes you to Bauchi or takes you to heaven - and sincerely speaking, it has killed a whole lot of people, due mostly to the drivers recklessness.

It is mostly being used for transportation between Kano & Bauchi, Kaduna & Kano, Abuja & Kaduna & Kano & Jos.

It is known for its ruggedness, fuel economy & of course SPEED! grin

My cousin was traveling from Bauchi to Kano about 9 years ago and he boarded this type of vectra.

A golf 3 filled up with passengers from the same park was just leaving to Kano, so my cousin boarded the next vehicle on the queue which was this vectra - and he was the only passenger.

The driver of this vectra was now telling the driver of the Golf 3 which had already started moving that: "Yowaa! Za ka Samaini a Kano" meaning - You will meet me in Kano grin

By the time this vectra got filled up some minutes later and the journey started, my cousin said the driver covered the instrument cluster with a long face-towel.

Paused!

Sorry please, to be continued later! Have an emergency grin
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Jaqenhghar: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oga enjoy your mama. Nothing do you. Some of us na to just hold o to the memories cry
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Tejiriseth(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
I heard that story too..
But I presume thats the story of another person, probably a magician, but with a similar name.!
Tolexander:
No be this woman dem tell us when we were young that her husband, Professor Peller butchered into pieces and joined the pieces back? gringringrin
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Tolexander: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tejiriseth:
I heard that story too..
But I presume thats the story of another person, probably a magician, but with a similar name.!
Nope,

It is the same Prof. Peller
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
baby124:
Very beautiful mother. Some people’s mothers look like the ugliest dog in the world but they will come and say rubbish now.

Take it easy.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Proffdada: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Democrat1c:
My governor rocks
dancing shaku shaku while the the citizens are in shackles
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Bush4u: 3:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Shina peller must be a good man,God bless you plenty Sir.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Bush4u: 3:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Proffdada:
dancing shaku shaku while the the citizens are in shackles

Hmmm,so somebody cannot be happy � again.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:04am On Aug 25, 2018
nifemi25:
Awaiting senator in oyo state. Olowo idan.
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by christopher123(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2018
What a combination...Yoruba man wearing igbo clothes with a hausa cap ...

Impressive
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Segunmmo(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2018
OneCorner:

Cometribe with arrogance. Beautiful women are everywhere not only in the east. to the east and see beautiful women
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Tejiriseth(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
wow.. I did not know that . . .
Tolexander:
Nope,
It is the same Prof. Peller
Re: Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose by Tejiriseth(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
I heard that story too..
Tolexander:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.