Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tender For Bulk Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tender For Bulk Sms (2839 Views)

Naira Is The Legal Tender For Any Payment Or Face Jail Time – CBN / Tender For Procurement Of Project Vehicle / Invitation To Tender For Supply Of Office Furniture At Nigerian Ports Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tender For Bulk Sms by 24volts: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
Our Supermarkets is a fast growing one located in VI with branches in IKEJA, OTA, LEKKI is looking for a reputable bulk sms company that will carry out a 6 months contract to:
do bi weekly advert to Lagosian
1. the bulksms coy must have good track records
2. the bulksms must be able to provide data base for a tleast  1 million numbers of Lagos
please forward your proposal to mekushi@yahoo.com
the succesful company will be contacted.
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by 24volts: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
please  the following are the details of the proposal;
1. the name of the company
2. price quotation ranging from 500,000 to 1,000,000
3. The bulksms platform should be able to generate visible report for management meetings
4. the company phone number, and contact address
5. the website address should be included.
4. the deadline of this tender is 11/07/2010

Regards

mike usih
CEO
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by Hustler4(m): 3:30am On Jun 27, 2010
Hi 24Volts

I think 1,000,000 numbers is unrealistic because it is unlikely to see anybody that will have that kind of data in Nigeria apart from the Telco’s (or somebody the smuggled it out from a Telco company). I can provide you with only 10,000 Lagos mobile numbers, I run a site called ablesms.com (we are big), you can contact me from there to continue with this conversation.
I don;t want to put my contact here to avoid spammers.
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by EMRI: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dear sir,
we first saw this advert in Guardian newspaper and responded as follows;
we are young bulksms company with team of professionals with world class management skills
we have sent to your mail a detailed business proposal,  in our proposal we advice you start with 500k numbers. we have a detailed statistical report on how to apportion the 500k to the whole of Lagos. We are aware that your supermarket is among the fast growing supermarket in Lagos and working with us we will not only render bulksms services but impact some managerial skills to your staff and to the business that will increase your turn over

we dont have a data base that holds such number, but we are affiliated with some database companies in Lagos that provides any quantity of number needed, teh strategy  is also included in the proposal sent to you.

we also sent to you 30 samples of different advert sms messages for your supermarkets which you can run from now till the end of the year, 10 of the sms are promotional base .  the proposal is professionally written . if you consider us worthy to partner with you please call us on the number in the proposal letter or our business dev. mgr.
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by Oldboy1: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
@24volts

It will be very difficult to get up to 1millions active gsm numbers for Lagos except you consult MTN, glo or Zain.
I can get and put your adverts across to over 400,000 active gsm numbers across Nigeria.

For those also into short code business, this will be very useful.
My email is; rizonosakwes@yahoo.com

I just sent you a mail, so call me or reply my email let's start from there
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by zogo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
All you need to get started with using the bulk sms system, plus how to monetize the product/service to earn huge revenue are all compiled in my ebook. To get more info visit: www.bulksmsserviceng..com
Below is the book cover page. just click on it and see hw u can get the ebook.

To ur success!

Gideon Wealth

Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by nomoneydow: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
you will not be able to get 1 million phone number ,you just have to contact the mobile operator ,they sold it for #1 ,the minimum you can order for them is 10,000 mobile number
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by basiks: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
I believe that your goal is absolutely possible and that the 1,000,000 target is very much achieveable. We can patner with you on your road to higher success. contact us today via bulksmsconsults@gmail.com
Re: Tender For Bulk Sms by 24volts: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2010
This is to thank all bulk sms companies that submitted quotation to partner with our young supermarket in sending sms to our numerous customers and going into massive awareness of our supermarkets location in Lagos especially our new mega branch in leki. This is say that we have stopped receiving quotations. The first phase of the contract was awarded to Emrinet communications based on their credibility and management capabilities and quality of clients base also the second phase was awarded to smsglory based on their track records.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Spare Parts From Turkey / Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It / P.s & P.p.s Meaning In Sales Letters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.