Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) (698 Views)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) by frankiekinase: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
A group of angry youths have burnt one man called Emmanuel from Akwa Ikom in Ikom Local government area of Cross River State for trying to steal a motorcycle (Okada).

According to CalabarReporters.Com, the incident happened yesterday at about 4:30am in the morning by Sweet Mother Junction, Four Corners in Ikom LGA.

The victim is also an Okada (motorcycle) rider who is known for stealing in the area.

He was caught and set ablaze by the angry mops.

Read full details at: https://calabarreporters.com/36062/youths-burns-motorcycle-thief

See photos below...

Re: Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) by HungerBAD: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Just like that.

Wasted. Do robbers even read the papers?or have not witnessed thieves getting burnt or lynched before?why would somebody in their senses see this,and want to end up like that?

I still don't get it.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) by queensera(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
sad
Re: Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) by KingSatan: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More Red Wines.

Burn Him!

I will make it worse for him when he comes here.
Re: Angry Mop Burns A Man Trying To Steal Okada In Cross River State (photos) by arsenalman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which way Nigeria! I hate this with all my heart. Handing them to the police is still the best solution. Nobody or group of people not recognised by law is allowed to take lives no matter the crime. When I see things like this memories of Aluu 4 comes to mind. I was a uniport student then and God knows I cursed everybody that was involved in that babaric act both the killers and spectators.

I'm just tired of this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Kings Nabbed While Trying To Flee Hotel Without Paying . / Man Caught Cheating, Forced To Tattoo His Wife's Name On His Joystick / Armed Robbers Storm A Man's Home Guarded By Tiger, See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.