Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 (238 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 25/08/2017) The Unprofitable Servant / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, August 25, 2018) - Rapturable?

1.Thank you, Father, for your promise to send your son, Jesus, the second time, to come and take me to my glorious home, in heaven.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, help me to continually live a rapturable life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, when your son, Jesus, shall come, please, let me still be found in you, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, when the trumpet shall sound, and rapture shall occur, please, count me worthy to go with you, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to endure temporary discomfort and occasional hardship that I may encounter on this race to heaven, till the end, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be distracted by the events and glamour of this world, to the point of forgetting why I am here; please, help me to remain focused on you and my assignments, in Jesus' name.

8.Lord Jesus, when you shall come, let me be fully prepared and ready, to go with you.

9.Father, empower me never to conform to the ways of this world, but to renew my mind daily and be transformed, by your word of power and life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father help me to present my body, as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto you, continually, this being my reasonable service, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the saints are being counted younder, in heaven, please, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and myself be counted, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Rapturable? / Assembly Life / 15-Y-O Boy Dies After Parents Subject Him To 40-day Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.