Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc (2209 Views)

Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Butterflyle0: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
bonnylight003:

i don't mention for likes...
face the reality..

do you believe honestly that APC will win rivers akwaibom delta or calarba..

answer honestly..

if no

why spreading propaganda.

asked again.. have you ever been to anywia in Rivers state

Your Rivers does not require a visa to go to does it? I have been to Rivers uncountable number of times because I travel a lot and you can keep preaching to the gallery about your hurt. Na you go wail tire.
Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Shut up and shift. You think I am like you? My people are all over Nigeria and if I want to be in Rivers tomorrow na sharp sharp.

However, 4 of my people went to Opobo to cover this very event.

I no be noise maker. We do grassroots.

Stop disturbing my soul with your bitterness. Your people are porting and have ported enmass in Opobo. Deal with it.

now see..

you just the make noise online for cheap likes..

say put your money wia your mouth is..
you say you no gamble..

ever been to rivers.. you say your people?

yet you open thread the yarn careless...

no worry..
we know all this una tactics... but any inec wey rig election for the dullard will be burnt on the spot..

river state ain't smiling....

bye.
Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your Rivers does not require a visa to go to does it? I have been to Rivers uncountable number of times because I travel a lot and you can keep preaching to the gallery about your hurt. Na you go wail tire.

you just the sing...

election na next year..5months to go..

I'm done with you..

just know propaganda don't fly in rivers.. maybe ameachi will inform you better.

bye
Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Butterflyle0: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
More. Opobo locked down

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by DonCorleons: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Save your lectures for those who want them.

I am with PMB/PYO and those two alone make the distinct difference between APC and PDP.

You can wail me an ocean if you want
take it easy bro ........................ Were having a discussion here ok??

U said that buhari/PYyO is the distinction........................

Yes am in agreement.
But av u forgotten that they can rule Nigeria only by themselves?? They need help,advisers, ministers and co........................

Remember the saying that show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are??

So if those that bubu and osibanjo appoint to help in running their government are of questionable character, what do u think will happen??
Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Butterflyle0: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hon. Ojukaye Flag Amachree the tormentor in chief of Wike and Rivers PDP

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by kcmichael: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
This ojukaye na wike's nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Butterflyle0: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Even with Wike for 2019 poster in Opobo and right in front of his campaign office in Opobo the people trooped out enmass to send him a red card

1 Like

Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by Butterflyleo: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quickberry wahala dey o
Re: Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc by senatordave1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is the lga of dakuku peterside.it is dominated by apc.it and eleme lga were the only lgas apc won in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now! PDP National Chairman Prince Secondus & NWC Receives Bafarawa... / Senator David Brigidi Is DEAD / Atiku To Received Funds From Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.