Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts (27049 Views)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Geesaintagape: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
May God keep blessing Freeze.
Those that wish U death shall die cos they hate gospel truth
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Grace001: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
80% of the church goers who attended this money oriented pentecostal churches automatically become a walking zombie the moment they step into these churches. Because you'd be surprise that people will still pay like mugu to one nonsense directive(I need 10 people to give me 100k for heavenly partnership with God blah blah) and you'd see the gullible church goers walking forward like zombie to pay. Honestly, Church business is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
freeze is a fool, may God kill him
Exactly, that is the kind of worshippers and preachers he is up against, nothing like Christ in your dictionary. Death you wish for and death you will get sooner than you ever imagined to save planet Earth of digbats like you, baby factory chaff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by QuietHammer(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by abbeyty(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don't blame the woman I only blame those that think they can buy miracle with N21,000
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by PreciousBro: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
From her face you can read that she's a chronic scammer.

But only the gullible and jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra can fall for this.
Synonymous to this, when the jobless and aggressive scammer of MASSOB was telling them to pay TAx and the irredeemable gullible pigs will Still pay it.
This woman must have graduated from the institute of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra same as COWNU!
Shut it. You demonstrate the character of a barbaric diabolical charlatan just perfectly as your ancestors before you.
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by drpips1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
If god kill him then its no longer a god, you seems to be allergic to obvious truth, calm down

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Anstone: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkseid:
Attending Pentecostal churches almost made me to give up completely on Christianity. Catholic churches also have their bad days but you'll hardly get to hear those scam phrases like: "the way I'm led", "God told me", "God instructed me ", etc. So its Catholic church for me for now till I completely embrace atheism undecided undecided

Why don't you try JW? I know many people of the world hate them the same way they hated Jesus in his days...
They're the only church I know that atleast gives more than they take

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Darkseid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anstone:

Why don't you try JW? I know many people of the world hate them the same way they hated Jesus in his days...
I love JW, they are actually the Christianity sect that I respect the most. I'll try and attend one of their sermons soon.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by calculator123(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
frowland:

Business or like babalawo? Go to babalawo for prayer to make money and see if he wont ask you to bring money.
Go to all those crazy places asking you need money charms and see if they wont ask you for money first.
if you can do any sort of miracle like raising the dead, making the blind to see etc, then making money appear in your wardrobe look like the simplest to me.
It seems you don't know babalawo charm is very cheap. at most N500.
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by calculator123(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkseid:
I love JW, they are actually the Christianity sect that I respect the most. I'll try and attend one of their sermons soon.
I respect Jw members a lot
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Buffalowings3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Buffalowings3(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
QuietHammer:

Supa hot fire!
Let me waste mb on youtube grin grin cheesy
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Sleekfingers: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

If your God no kill am. Go kill am yourself.
If pastor tell some Nigerian to eat poo. Them go chop am with so much joy. Brainless people.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Anstone: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkseid:

You'd be delighted if you do, especially in their pidgin congregation(for those that speak pidgin)... I'm looking forward to get baptize
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by caye(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Femsyn:
Fola Achudume of Victory Life Bible Church. Wife of Lawrence Achudume.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY IF THIS IS INDEED
FOLA ACHUDUME OF VICTORY LIFE BIBLE CHURCH?

I think her husband is also a born hustler.
He mostly talks about money.
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by distilledwalex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Championlaw200:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT.. Wait, How do you even manage to escape from your cage?
Baba.. Maka why

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Greenbirth: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

But only the gullible and jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra can fall for this.
Synonymous to this, when the jobless and aggressive scammer of MASSOB was telling them to pay TAx and the irredeemable gullible pigs will Still pay it.
This woman must have graduated from the institute of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra same as COWNU!
ever sinice you are among the MOD, your head has swollen so big. But I tell you one thing , you are the most stupid scally idiotic person I have ever seen both on and offline. Brutish.
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Sarkin: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Greenbirth:
ever sinice you are among the MOD, your head has swollen so big. But I tell you one thing , you are the most stupid scally idiotic person I have ever seen both on and offline. Brutish.
when you give me MOD work?
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cash or any form of funds transfer to Pastors should be criminalized
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amumaigwe: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

An Afonja can never be an IPOB or MASSOB. How then can you adduce that this scamming Afonja Pastor was schooled by the Biafrans? We know the region that has made merchandise of the gospel yet dominate in human ritual and pagan practices.
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by donbenie(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
And you are an IDIOT,may God DESTROY you..Amen.. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by jesmond3945: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is because Nigerians are not interested in reading the bible that says your diligence and your hand work will open doors for you. They want quick money, I bet you if MMM was to resurrect, Nigerians will troop in enmasse and get swindled again. You can never such thing in saner climes.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by hmabdool(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Oh stomach I no fit laff...hahah
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Coolgent(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Church business is very lucrative wallahi.
How long will take a beginner to become Pastor?
Whats the cost estimate of building a moderate church?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by YaxxVille(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Lol. Easy now
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by donpapachi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
dingbat like u better grow up
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by biztip: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
spongeisback:
I watched this video on YouTube some days ago, the fact that she was asking for 21,000 naira for 21 days of miracle isn't even the issue but this woman right here asked those giving lower than 21,000 to stand in a different spot.

She only shook the hands of those giving 21,000 and left those giving lesser for the others to "handle". She also claimed that she died and resurrected.

The government have so raped the citizens that we feel this charlatans will bring about some miraculous change when we give them our HARD EARNED money.
that's a blackmail method. most Churches in Nigeria uses this tactics to make people five money they are not willing to give. what u see in our churches today is an extension and reflection of the wrath in our Nigerian society. preachers love money more than God. that's why d bigger d money contributed in a church d lesser d impact u see on their members. our Nigeria needs total overhauling
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Are u angry? But its d truth bro
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See the woman's face like dat of devil
U don see devil b4?
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by OyinO: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze always on point
Re: Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts by LastDays777: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Anstone:

Jehovah witness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.