Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

French Open Bans Serena’s Black Catsuit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / French Open Bans Serena’s Black Catsuit (309 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Open Bans Serena’s Black Catsuit by janefblog: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
PARIS (AP) Serena Williams will no longer be allowed to wear her skin-tight black catsuit at the French Open.

Bernard Giudicelli, who is the president of the French Tennis, says the tournament that Williams has won three times is introducing a dress code to regulate players’ uniforms because ”I think that sometimes we’ve gone too far.”

Giudicel revealed this in an an interview in Tennis Magazine’s 500th edition, the president singled out the figure-hugging black suit that Williams wore this year at Roland Garros and said made her feel like a superhero.

Giudicelli said: ”It will no.....full story https://janefblog.com/3497-2french-open-bans-serenas-black-catsuit/

Re: French Open Bans Serena’s Black Catsuit by meobizy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
How does her body breathe in it? I guess it’s Under Armour-styled which pulls sweat away from the body.
Who remembers BYC Aerocool? I enjoyed those shirts back in the day.
These white people are haters. They’ll secretly whisper among themselves that she’s too fat to flaunt her body.

(1) (Reply)

(song) Ichaba Ft. Davido – Man Must Chop / Liverpool Take All Three Points Despite Becker Allison's Second Half Blunder / Davido & Falz Make The List To 2018 - 100 Most Influential Young Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.