Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,720 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

DONE DEAL: Saudi Club Signs Another Nigerian Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DONE DEAL: Saudi Club Signs Another Nigerian Star (379 Views)

Mbappe Offered ₦690 Billion (₦2.8b Per Day) Deal By Saudi Club Al Hilal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Meet Femi "Bam" Adebayo, The Nigerian Star Making Waves In NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DONE DEAL: Saudi Club Signs Another Nigerian Star by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Super Eagles midfielder, Paul Onobi has officially been unveiled by First Division Saudi Arabian club, Al Najoom SC.

Onobi who has been handed a year deal by the Saudi club expressed great delight at the new chance to revive his career.
“I am very happy with this move, it is a big chance for me to revive my career and I am ready to work very hard to make the best use of it,” the 25-year old midfielder stated.

Also speaking on the new move by Onobi, Yeku Kayode Gbolahan CEO of Millasworld Football Management who was one of those who helped in brokering the Saudi deal said it was quite pleasing to see the ex Enyimba and Lobi Stars get back to action. “I have confidence in him that he would do well because he is a good player, the League in Saudi Arabia is quite big as you can see that top stars from across the world are coming there including our own Ahmed Musa” Mr. Yeku stated.

It is yet to be seen if Onobi will be in action as Al Najoom SC paly away to Al Orubah in the season opener next Tuesday. Aside from playing for the Super Eagles during the 2018 World Cup qualifiers, Onobi was also part of the Rwanda 2016 CHAN Eagles. Among other clubs, Onobi has featured for Enyimba, Sunshine Stars and Lobi star before leaving the country to play in the Finnish league.

Re: DONE DEAL: Saudi Club Signs Another Nigerian Star by majamajic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
sauce ?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal VS West Harm United 3-1 Goal highlights / Kurt Zouma Sends Strong Message To Sarri / Messi, CR7, Neymar, Other Feature On Fifpro World XI Short List..arsenal * Missi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.