Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) (32658 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by blacknp(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Merimental:
here we go!
dis gentleman has been hosting Top VIP's in his home of late n d government already feels so threatened by dis gesture..
has d govt become so less busy to stoop dis low wen many wrongs ar going on in d country.
Fani kayode is not d probem, i repeat Fani kayode is not d problem yall shuld be fighting @ dis point!!
Hosting ex Vagabonds In Power (V.I.P.) pdp con men?in his home in Abuja that he used jonathan's campaign money to buy?Go and read the history of the issues his Father had with AG & Awolowo,then you may have an idea of his stock of breed or persons like you may not be any better?

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by blacknp(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
in saner climes you would have been executed already for lying, supporting a tyrant, a killer, a divider and an insult to humanity.
You probably live in a slum somewhere in Kampala not Nigeria,who are you talking about?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by blacknp(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Prove it that he is a killer or a tyrant or a divider.

However it has already been proven that those you support are thieves, looters and the ones who play divisive ethnographic, religious bigoted politics.

Case in point, FFK inciting ipob (a south eastern group) to take up arms against the FG because the FG is Fulani who has a pastor VP whom FFK alleges is an agent of Satan.

It cannot get more divisive than that
Breach of the Peace by inciting the vulnerable populates many of whom are not be able to comprehend for themselves, via false media & misinterpretation?God done catch the parrot abi na cannery bird? England educated wayorist.

2 Likes

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
NiajaXionist:

No need i be the Judge.
obviously...
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Fani is being invited because his cup is full. The miyeti Allah guy too will be invited for interrogations soon because his own cup too is almost full.
if his cup is that full, then he should b charged to court
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
that means everybody will be guilty because I have be saying the same thing that thief saraki will never be on that seat,
And you have be saying buhari must leave that seat.
And everybody have be saying the same thing about removing thief saraki or buhari must go comments.

But the crime of thief ffk is about spreading lies of hate speech.
Thief Reno should not come back again or else.
then those he has lied against should sue him 4 libel.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by themanderon: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is this one saying?

So a man who incites ipob to take up arms and fight with the FG should be allowed to roam free in the name of freedom of speech?

Quick question.

What would you do if a man by virtue of freedom of speech tells you that he will make sure you die and he will make sure he gets people who would kill you?

Or what would you do if a man in his madness tells your neighbour to enter his car and drive it over your little baby who is playing in your compoud?

Its all freedom of speech isn't it?

If this country was not a banana republic and if my memory serves me correctly Miyetti Allah has said worse and even carried out their threats of killing and saying there would be no peace in some states if their demands are not met tell me what this same government did to them? If you must come to equity you must be sure your hands are clean and this government has failed in that regard cos they themselves never obey the laws completely.
So tell me why people will not follow the example set by the government or will they disregard the law and punish the citizens for doing same?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by vineyardfarms: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian police is set to arrest ex-aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode for allegedly breaching Peace, conspiracy, falsehood and criminal defamation.

FFK, a known critic of the ruling APC and the Buhari administration received a letter of invitation from the Commissioner of Police, Abuja Headquarters, CP Habu Sani.

Below is a photo of the invitation obtained by PoliticsNGR.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-police-set-arrest-femi-fani-kayode-photos-reasons/

WHEN WILL THE POLICE INVITE THE MIYITTI MURDEROUS FULANI HERDSMEN? THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by stieyven(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

This evil government again!

God please visit Aso rock the way you visited Abacha

I humbly pray!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
blacknp:
You probably live in a slum somewhere in Kampala not Nigeria,who are you talking about?
none other than ur god and master buhari.
It seems u are the one that lives in a slum. Go figure
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stupid ifiokjohn is your name from now on. You can see why following hearsay is bad . grin

Do your own research for yourself and never allow yourself to be spoonfed when it comes to information

You call.my statement fake despite the authentic reference I made. grin

This your stupidity ifiok is amazing
reference from the stables of bmc right?
M not spoonfed by information from people. I believe what i see
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2018
I thought they said we practise democracy in this country abi in democracy there should be freedom of speech, still baffles me the kind of democracy we practise in this shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by RealityShot: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Looking at the language used in that letter makes me think...
Is the writer a graduate?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by poseidon12: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2018
But Miyetti Allah and Fulani Nationality Movement are free to say anything they want to say, no matter how inflammatory.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by poseidon12: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Good. My own petition join too for that tweet of his inciting ipob to take up arms against the FG.

I guess you are conveniently not aware of the inflammatory and inciting statements from the Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by poseidon12: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
MIYETTI ALLAH GUY IS WALKING A FREE MAN!!!

Exactly.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by poseidon12: 1:34am On Aug 25, 2018
mohince:
Jail him.... Let him rot in jail

And Buhari and his cabals who have been bringing hired Fulani killers to kill Nigerians will take his place after the 2019 election.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by boxypane(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Let him go and provide proof for all his allegations against the president. He talks too much.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by boxypane(m): 2:16am On Aug 25, 2018
RealityShot:
Looking at the language used in that letter makes me think...

Is the writer a graduate?
Oga Prof, oya correct them.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by boxypane(m): 2:19am On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:
Why all this in this fvcking country.

There is a right called "freedom of speech and expression" which this Buhari government has intruded it mercilessly.

You will miss the freedom of speech you enjoyed in my tenure ~Goodluck Jonathan to Nigerians.
There's a bog difference between freedom of speech and spilling tactless info that could cause violence.
Anyways, he should go and defend himself with proof of the information he's spilling online abi?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by justtoodark: 3:25am On Aug 25, 2018
better he sniff his cocain well well before he enters prison....their are no drugs in prison....

why do you nigerians have such miserable leaders....??
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by dojnr4real: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Realret70:
Mo one is above the law so.......
how many times did the IG of police failed to honour Senate's invitation? He has done nothing wrong to warrant such invitation. The said invitation ought to have sent to the leader of Miyetti Allah who threatened to remove Saraki by any means.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Marcobos12: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Good. My own petition join too for that tweet of his inciting ipob to take up arms against the FG.

YOU AND BUHARI EVIL WILL NOT STILL WORK ON THIS MAN
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Marcobos12:

YOU AND BUHARI EVIL WILL NOT STILL WORK ON THIS MAN

He has been invited already and his letter served so its working already
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Daplux4: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Merimental:
here we go!
dis gentleman has been hosting Top VIP's in his home of late n d government already feels so threatened by dis gesture..
has d govt become so less busy to stoop dis low wen many wrongs ar going on in d country.
Fani kayode is not d probem, i repeat Fani kayode is not d problem yall shuld be fighting @ dis point!!

Nigerians should Shawn sentiments and vote out buhari in next election.

what is all this.

mythaty Allah or what ever they call themselves is the right people to send this invitation

If by any chance buhari returns to Aso Rock Nigerians will course the day buhari becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by RealityShot: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
boxypane:
Oga Prof, oya correct them.
Do you remember the meaning of the word "wonder"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed WTO Director-General, Term Starts 1st March 2021 / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.