Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (32281 Views)

Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by zoba88: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Former Minister Of Defence and former Nigerian Ambassador To Ghana, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro paid homage to the Arole Oduduwa himself, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II at his Ile-Oodua palace in Ile-Ife.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-how-obanikoro-greeted-ooni-as-he.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by bedspread: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
STRONG RESPECT!!!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by deomelo: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Omoluabi is a way of life and culture.

Respect.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by engreo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
How do you expect him to greet Arole Oodua. Ooni jigbini bi aate akun....kee pe o, Baba.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by ibotic(f): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Don't forget OBJ himself prostrated despite his age and accomplishments...This is why I love Yoruba people unlike those from my side.... angry

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by BabaO2: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good of all real Omo oodua according the throne of the maximum respect it deserves except the symbol of the throne, the current ooni, it was a big shame to see this guy bowing for Saraki in one past event. The respect is for the throne not for adeyeye ogunwusi.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by YorubaAssasin: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
BS! It's not the person on the throne BUT the THRONE itself. Even if it's a month old baby, respect has to be shown to the throne, abeg.

...and to you Obanikoro, e no go better for you and your generations ooo. All the mysterious and sacrificial killings of innocent and poor Nigerians you and your cohorts have done all for political gains... E no go wella for you, Jide, Gbolahan and all your family ooo. angry angry angry

I'm aware of the atrocities committed on ur behalf in 2016 to be absolved of ur corruption crimes. The innocent bloods would haunt and seek revenge on you and your families... angry angry

I, the "Assassin of Oduduwa land" said so !!! angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by elriyaz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Madness!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by elriyaz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Stark Madness!!!
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
This one is strong o. He could just postrate rather than bowing down in an act of worship to a mere mortal.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by ibotic(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
If it was people from my side now...we will probably give him a sliding tackle as a greeting …..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Tolexander: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
BS! He's not the person on the throne BUT the THRONE itself. Even if it's a month old baby, respect has to be shown to the throne, abeg.

...and to you Obanikoro, e no go better for you and your generations ooo. All the mysterious and sacrificial killings of innocent and poor Nigerians you and your cohorts have done all for political gains... E no go wella for you, Jide, Gbolahan and all your family ooo. angry angry angry

I'm aware of two innocent virgins killed and maimed on ur behalf in 2016 for you to be absolved of the corruption crimes. Their blood will haunt and seek revenge on you and your families... angry angry

I, the "Assassin of Oduduwa land" said so !!! angry angry angry
oluwa mi, ero o!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Barbaric angry

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by fascowilly(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
T
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yoruba good doctrine

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Tolexander: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:

If it was people from my side now...we will prolyl give him a sliding tackle …..
gringringrin

I don die!

Give the king a sliding tackle?
wetin he do?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by oshobugie22: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oba foribale fun oba
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by boldking(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
People are Still Getting it Wrong!!! What Year Comes After 2099

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Groovenaija360(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is rubbish, is he God??

Why must you bow to a common man just like you.

Taking God's glory

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by AmeLonRo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
zoba88:
Former Minister Of Defence and former Nigerian Ambassador To Ghana, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro paid homage to the Arole Oduduwa himself, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II at his Ile-Oodua palace in Ile-Ife.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-how-obanikoro-greeted-ooni-as-he.html
This is bowing with the head touching the floor. Somebody please give us picture of someone who is prostrating. No beg I dry poo...
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Corrinthians(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
Omoluabi is a way of life and culture.

Respect.
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Ifelover(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
oodua nimi tokantokan
am proud where God place me

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by enemyofprogress: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shamuless man! He is holder than the Ooni o
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by gift2xl: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mark of respect. Wash ur hand well and u will dine with personalities and elders.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Eponyeeboz: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
elriyaz:
Madness!!!

We are yorubas. We are cultured.

We are not like those who wake their fathers with sliding tackles and their mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Eponyeeboz: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is rubbish, is he God??

Why must you bow to a common man just like you.

Taking God's glory

This wawa osu pig was bowing to a pig. I know you are animists worshipping rivers, trees and snakes. Didn't know you worship pigs too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Eponyeeboz: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
gbadexy:
This one is strong o. He could just postrate rather than bowing down in an act of worship to a mere mortal.

Is that so?

Only immortals are bowed down to. That's why the Nigerian army used their bullets to make this albino pig immortal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by elmodee7(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
elriyaz:
Madness!!!
me we r not Igbos. we have respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by SEONaijaExpert: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
That's how the Yoruba's are.

Think of respect, It's the Yoruba's

Think of morals, It's the Yoruba's

Think of hospitality, It's the Yoruba's

Think of strong and standing culture, It's the Yoruba's

Think of humble and well trained women, It's the Yoruba's

Think of caring and nice men, It's the Yoruba's

Ki ade pe lori o
Kabiyesi

22 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by gurnam: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
Barbaric angry

You would have seen it modern if he kicks him?
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by gurnam: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Shamuless man! He is holder than the Ooni o

You are not Yoruba, so you will never understand the concept of kingship and respect.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Ododo Dumps APC For AA, Knocks Gov Bello’s Administration / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Alex Akinyele Dies At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.