Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? (346 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? by femioyewale: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
God's hand is upon saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 prophecy comes to pass?

Just few days after releasing fresh prophetic warnings, one of the predictions of the oracle of God, Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph of OTJ ministries has come to pass?

The no 6 of his prophecies stated that I saw law enforcement agencies arresting arms smugglers while trying to ship in arms and ammunition and a popular politician will be indicted and exposed as their Baron.

Reportedly in Sahara reporter, A Russian-registered cargo ship carrying weapons and explosives said to be en route to Nigeria has been intercepted in South Africa.

The vessel, named Lada, which was boarded by the South African Police, according to reports, left Madagascar before stopping at Ngqura port, outside the eastern city of Port Elizabeth, where it was detained after a security check on Sunday.

Olwethu Mdabula, spokeswoman for the Transnet state transport company, told AFP: "We are aware that she has dangerous cargo - explosives and weapons - on board."

She, however, declined to give further details.

Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi, spokesman for the Hawks Police Investigative Unit, also confirmed to AFP that the ship contained weapons.

It would be recalled that the prophet who runs OTJ Live recently reeled out fresh proohecieswhete he said he saw the hand of God upon Saraki.

Here are the predictions :

1- I see 2019 election won't be a do or die affair as speculated. Three powerful nations will help Nigeria during the election to calm things down. I also see circulation of money during the election.

2-We need to pray for Yugoslavia. I saw erosion and tornadoes plaguing the country.

3- We need to pray for states in the South south part of Nigeria and the North. I saw a powerful flood that will sweep people away. Strangely nobody will die but properties would be affected.

4- Our young ladies should be extra careful and shun immorality because I see outbreak of a strange disease being unleashed by diabolical men they get entangled with. Once they get involved, their blood will dry up withing three or four days and will defy medication before they died.

5- God said he will turn the wonders of Nigeria into punishment for the enemies of this country.

6- I saw law enforcement agencies resting arms smugglers while trying to ship in arms and ammunition and a popular politician will be indicted and exposed as their Baron.

7- I saw lots of surprises in the 2019 elections as flies will swallow lions. It's a parable

8- we should pray for the Nigerian Army especially the top Generals against High blood pressure and kidney related issues. I saw them slump sudeneky.

9- I see the Hand of God upon Saraki. Thank God have never had an encounter with him before but while pray I saw the hand of God upon his life.

10-i see Nigeria as a major player in end time revival.

11- I see Nigeria having a mega celebration in 2019. What has been lost shall be recovered

12- I see Governors defecting to other parties and power tussle between governors and deputy governors.

13- we need to pray for the CBN governor .

14- I see Plane Crash. We need to pray against military and commercial Plane Crash.

15- I see divine intervention in the country of Cameroon

16- I see genocide in an African country and God said he allowed it because they forsake God.

17- I see new ministers of the gospel emerging with higher mantle to meet the needs of the hour.

It will be recalled that he predicted Saraki's victory in court, super eagles defeat during the world cup, the exit of Zuma from his throne, Mugabe's downfall, to mention a few

1 Share

Re: God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? by HungerBAD: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Huh?

Is the picture of the fashion designer I am seeing the Apostle?if yes, the OP should tell him that this his guess game or prediction will not work.

And that he should stick to posing like a model.

What is wrong with these men of God in Nigeria, that they cant just mind their business in their pulpits? How can God put his hand on a criminal like Saraki? Which God?

There are more men of God in Nigeria than anywhere in the world,and yet their prophesies is to hoodwink people into parting with their monies, while Nigerians suffer.

Fake all of them.

6 Likes

Re: God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? by chiefolododo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
God's hand ?

Re: God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
why is that it is only Nigeria that God is interested in?
Re: God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? by NoApology(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'm interested in the restoration of the nation's glory and the money circulation part

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Preaches 'before You Take The Lead' / Hiztorybox: See How The First Church In Nigeria Was Built / Please Help Me Answer This Question Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.