Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria (52746 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by lielbree: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Rivers state is very peaceful
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 4:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Folks that criticise Akwa Ibom's inclusion should understand simple statistics. In comparison to other states especially contiguous ones, Akwa Ibom is peaceful. The unfortunate crises in Ukananfu pales in number of deaths when compared to what happens in other states.

Additionally, to those mentioning Cross River, that's the highest form of oxymoronism.

lielbree:
Rivers state is very peaceful

C'mon! There are better lies to propagate.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by aktem(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Kebbi state should top the level list. The state is so peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by ossyjxmmi07(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Akwa ibom should not be on the list.....
Akpbabio defection is not a peaceful one
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by zyoxo: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Just give it to Sokoto State......if you know, you know. I had my NYSC there and I can say without any equivocation that the State is really and indeed peaceful.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Teeboi56: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Am not agree?
Osun state must be there
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by redflame: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
ofeco:

there is high rate of kidnapping in Abia State.

Why are you bent on ridiculing abia state? What statistics did you use? Why attacking abia people with your blackmail? Why are you so filled with envy and hatred for a state bigger than your destiny? What state are you from? I dare you to mention your state.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by lielbree: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Gerrard59:
Folks that criticise Akwa Ibom's inclusion should understand simple statistics. In comparison to other states especially contiguous ones, Akwa Ibom is peaceful. The unfortunate crises in Ukananfu pales in number of deaths when compared to what happens in other states.

Additionally, to those mentioning Cross River, that's the highest form of oxymoronism.

C'mon! There are better lies to propagate.
I live in rivers state. I go out and come home anytime of the day and night without any fear. To me it's peaceful
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by KunAviero(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
docadams:
I thought Katsina is very peaceful. I've not heard news of crime there. Or is there something I don't know
Katsina is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Apart from hunger and flood, nothing like violence. No be say dem say, I'm living there.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's no list of peaceful states in Nigeria without Enugu n Calabar.
Enugu yes I agree but for calabar no...Igbo traders are leaving calabar due to insecurity
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
chris2face:

unbiased in deed i was enjoying ur post until u mentioned Ebonyi state,infact as far as igbo states are concerned Ebonyi is the worst in terms of peace,have u ever heard of the war between Ezaa and Eziulo or the one between Izzi and their calabar neigbours
I guess u dnt know these things,Enugu,Imo,Anambra,Abia are also more hospitalble than Ebonyians reason why u will NEVER FIND any thing Hausa gathering in Ebonyi unlike others where they have a place they do their business without any problems
we're talking about now and not before...have u forgotten python dance and isakaba killings in Abia..have u also forgotten Aguleri/umuleri crisis and also ozubulu killings in Anambra or the massacre of Uzouwani people in Enugu..so no go there
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
RockHard:

You are a well-known Ebonyi promoter here so this your list is in no way 'unbiased'. Besides, Ebonyi shouldn't be on that list, considering the intractable intercommunal, cross-border, herdsmen clashes that have been going on there for sometime now, leaving lots of dead people on its wake.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/271494-two-killed-in-ebonyi-cult-clashes.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/13-killed-ebonyi-c-river-inter-communal-conflict-escalates/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/16/herdsmen-invasion-ebonyi-community-deserted-30-houses-razed/

other states also have one or other crises you mentioned.. the best were chosen
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
stasius:
When it comes to the NORTH I give it to Kebbi state! That state is very peaceful and accommodating to all and sundry!

Correct, it's always good news from Kebbi, just left there few days ago...... Electrity is superb...

Wont miss the 2019 fishing festival by God's grace
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2018
MIGHTYMAN82:
My friend pls & pls kindly remove ebonyi from the list bikonu ebonyi & northern cross river are the problem of SE/SS with
cross river state is actually the problem of We/ss...cross river is fighting Ebonyi Abia and Akwa ibom...Ebonyi juat manages to defend itself against the aggression unlike Abia and Akwaibom keeping quite
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2018
colossus91:
seeing ebonyi there is very laughable.....please the fact that the state is not in the news doesn't mean its peaceful lol,believe me go to ebonyi during elections u will see where brothers turn enemies, two of my uncles are sworn enemies now,the current chairman of afikpo south and ejem Okoro are sworn enemies and they both my uncles,some other ones I'm not with firsthand info on so please be guided before posting!!
you're talking of politics here...peacefulness doesn't mean absent of opposition in politics...and they have not been any killing unlike other places ..nwata Edda you're deviating from the point here
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2018
uchennamani:
Ebonyi shouldn't be on the list. You haven't heard about the Ezza/Ezillo crisis.
you mean like Aguleri/umuleri war in Anambra?...those things have been long ago..we're talking about the moment
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Crownwahley(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Osun state
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by docadams: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2018
KunAviero:

Katsina is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Apart from hunger and flood, nothing like violence. No be say dem say, I'm living there.

I have to agree with you. Many accounts here testify to that.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2018
CriticMaestro:

I beg to differ, states like kaduna adamawa and plateau are better than most southeast states if not all

You dey mind them, all the eastern states are notorious, take away BH in the NE, Northern states are the most peaceful...

Places like Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, you can go out, and stay late, without any fear, dat is one thing u can't try in d East without been harassed or robbed..
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by lastmaster(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2018
I just pray herdsmen won't see this list op. Before they we start causing commotion in those listed state
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
teejona:
Kwara state should occupy the first position

Kebbi, and Sokoto should occupy where?

With all the toughery, and Cultist all over the states... Gerraheremehn
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by akaahs(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
This list is not complete without Jigawa state
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by colossus91(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you're talking of politics here...peacefulness doesn't mean absent of opposition in politics...and they have not been any killing unlike other places ..nwata Edda you're deviating from the point here
and the various land disputes? uncle calm down please
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
colossus91:
and the various land disputes? uncle calm down please
which land disputes please...which state in Nigeria doesn't have land disputes?
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by chris2face(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
comrChris:
I think you should always ask questions before posting. Ebonyi has Hausa quarters too, both in abakaliki and afikpo
Ok noted,thanks
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by chris2face(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
murphyibiam15:

we're talking about now and not before...have u forgotten python dance and isakaba killings in Abia..have u also forgotten Aguleri/umuleri crisis and also ozubulu killings in Anambra or the massacre of Uzouwani people in Enugu..so no go there
Ok i see but i still maintain they arent that accomodating,places like Ezzangbo
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
chris2face:

Ok i see but i still maintain they arent that accomodating,places like Ezzangbo
well being accommodating is an individual thing IMHO..one might reject you while the other accepts you..same way in your community whereby some people are accommodative and others aren't

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by osheminlore90: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
murphyibiam15:

Source:

https://politicsngr.com/top-6-most-peaceful-states-in-nigeria/amp/

please kwara should be number on the list forget our bad leadership in the state.
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by colossus91(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
murphyibiam15:

which land disputes please...which state in Nigeria doesn't have land disputes?
ebonyi's is out of proportion
Re: Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
colossus91:
ebonyi's is out of proportion
but them still get land disputes...that's the koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.