Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom (389 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials / Yusuf Datti Ahmed React To Festus Keyamo Saying Peter Obi Is Better Than Atiku / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom by Dailymemoirs: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
By Soibi Ransom

Senoir Advocate of Nigeria and spokesman of the Buhari campaign organisation Festus Keyamo has come up again in defense of President Muhammadu Buhari describing his administration as being more sensitive to poor Nigerians than any government.

Keyamo who was in Illorin, Kwara state for the inauguration of Buhari/Osibanjo project spoke of how past leaders had failed Nigerians and how the President is different in his way of running the government which to him is more helpful to the poor.

He said Buhari has done was to take the bullet from the rich to protect the poor.

“They operated a system that ignored physical infrastructure in the country, that ignored the plight of the poor, the weak and the vulnerable in Nigeria,” he said.

“If you compare what accrued to the country in 16 years and what were done with the money earned in three years and infrastructure built by Buhari, you will see the difference.

However many Nigerians are baffled that Keyamo who clearly knows how Nigerians have suffered in the current administration is defending a blatant lie. Keyamo’s claims are far fetched and does not reflect the true state of the country and the condition of poor Nigerians.

Nigerians reaction

Obaro Ologbo

” Keyamo is it not obvious that Twitter platform is a bad place to sell a man who is 80 years old as President?

I am osicre

” If truly the President has fought for us you need not to tell us we should be carrying his cross ”

Timi

” I can’t fight for anyone who divided Nigeria along ethnic lines ”

Boutorou Oluwaseyi

May God forgive Keyamo for the pains and hardship his support for Buhari has caused Nigerians

Why Keyamo’s claim is a big lie.

It is important note that Buhari met a nation whose economy was the fastest growing in the country in 2015 with Akiko Dangote recognised as the richest man in Africa.

Nigeria’s ranking in the global poverty nations dropped and money was in free circulation in the country. But the Buhari administration came on board without appropriate plans for the economy. First his decision to appoint ministers on time affected the economy as areas which needed quick attention were delayed causing a major set back in the foreign exchange market with the dollar going do high and as a result an inflation of 60% on goods. The President also did not consider properly his decision to block the boarders as measures were not in place to handle it. Nigerians saw hell as prices of common goods like rice moved thrice the price and tomatoes became scarce and expensive.

The President Buhari administration who had stated a protest against the removal of subsidy removed subsidy causing the price of petrol to become far higher than it was this again was detrimental to the poor as they could not afford to move their goods freely due to high transport fares.

Infrastructures which Keyamo mentioned are invisible under the Buhari government as even the ones he boasts of were completed by the Jonathan regime. Nigerians pay very high tax and medical bills in government hospitals have increased. Poor Nigerians cannot easily pay their school fees in public universities as the price of tution is a robbery on the poor. Students have staged several protests on school fees inflation but the government seems to be dead to their pleas.

The Buhari administration after promising to provide 3 million jobs per year oversaw the worst job retrenchment in Nigeria’s history as people became jobless and poorer. Those who did menial jobs like bricklaying could not be called for jobs as builders had no money to buy materials and pay for labour with many buildings remaining uncompleted and some even abandoned. I remember a Keke driver complaining of how he now eats twice a day as compared the Jonathan regime where he ate three square meals daily.

A further 8 million people have lost their jobs since the first year of Buhari’s administration as there are no job offers even available anymore. Many Nigerians are looking for Visas to other nations like Canada as the state of the country looks hopeless. An American when interviewed advised Nigerians who want to prosper to leave the country for good.

Findings by the Brookings Institution, a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, DC, America, published a report indicating that Nigeria had overtaken India as the country with the largest number of extreme poor in early 2018 with six persons becoming poor every minute. Poor nutrition, high maternal and infant mortality are major contributors to relatively low a

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/08/24/my-response-to-keyamo-why-keyamos-claim-is-a-big-lie-by-soibi-ransom/

Re: My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom by bobnatlo(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Epic op!!
We know already
Re: My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom by abokibuhari: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Re: My Response To Festus Keyamo By Soibi Ransom by Racoon(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
A further 8 million people have lost their jobs since the first year of Buhari’s administration as there are no job offers even available anymore. Many Nigerians are looking for Visas to other nations like Canada as the state of the country looks hopeless. An American when interviewed advised Nigerians who want to prosper to leave the country for good.
And the fools of Keyamo & Sagay are talking shit. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo LGA Election: Okorocha’s APC Wins 27 Lgas - Vanguard / Adorable Photos Of Ajimobi,fayemi, Femi Otedola And Dangote / Reaction As Daura Says Siege To NASS, Collective Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.