Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy (1932 Views)

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by SarkinYarki: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Today President Buharis media aide one Bashir Ahmad posted a picture of Buhari sitting on a chair in his Daura Compound and one thing I immediately noticed the really bad state of the furniture and this should be of great concerns to us because Buhari has been drawing a generourous monthly pension as a retired General of about 1 million Naira a month and another more generous pension as ex head of state of 29 million Naira a month and another 500 thousand sitting allowance for every council if state meeting meaning Buhari grossed about 314 million Naira a year as official income before he became head of state and yet with such a generous earning he couldn't maintain the furniture in his personal home which brings me to my point

A Buhari that can't maintain Simple Furniture How Do We expect him to fix our economy ?

10 Likes

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by OneStep3: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Butterflyleo: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
OP perhaps you expected to see him seating on a gold or diamond chair like your gang of looters and thieves in PDP have in their homes.

Buhari is a simple man and that has been his life for a long time. Self discipline can make one not take interest in unnecessary things and learn how to prioritize .

Chair is not his problem. He has a bigger problem to fix. A bigger problem called Nigeria.

This picture actually makes me proud of him and shows that material things are not what he seeks.

The chair itself isn't thorn. Those white patches are designs like flowers. However, the chair is so simple.

Look closely and you will see its like a flowery design and not thorn

I hail my President.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by SarkinYarki: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:
OP perhaps you expected to see him seating on a gold or diamond chair like your gang of looters and thieves in PDP have in their homes.

Buhari is a simple man and that has been his life for a long time. Self discipline can make one not take interest in unnecessary things and learn how to prioritize .

Chair is not his problem. He has a bigger problem to fix. A bigger problem called Nigeria.

This picture actually makes me proud of him and shows that material things are not what he seeks.

I hail my President.

I am not saying he should seat on gold chair but I am saying he should at least maintain his existing furniture ..with an annual income of 314 million Naira there is no excuse why his furnitures should be always turn

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by TheFreeOne: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zombies will use it as another format for 2019 campaign. cheesy

He preferred a sachet of milo

He uses cheap phone

He walked 800mts

And now tattered furniture?.

Mod:
Oops...on a closer look Butterflyleo seems right regarding the 'flowery design'.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
So anyone that can maintain chair can fix the economy?

How does that sound to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Butterflyleo: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am not saying he should seat on gold chair but I am saying he should at least maintain his existing furniture ..with an annual income of 314 million Naira there is no excuse why his furnitures should be always turn

The furniture is not thorn. Look closely. grin

Those are flowery designs all around certain areas of the chair.

Its not a tear as you thought.

The chair is simple enough but not thorn.

Do you need a new pair of wailing eyes? cheesy

It seems too much wailing has damaged your eyesight.

Zoom the picture and see all the other flowery patterns

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Butterflyleo: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Zombies will use it as another format for 2019 campaign. cheesy

He preferred a sachet of milo

He uses cheap phone

He walked 800mts

And now tattered furniture.

Zombies kindly thank SarkinYarki for providing you another achievement of Buhari that'll help you earn Una 30k allawee grin

Mod:
Oops...on a closer look Butterflyleo seems right.

Now you can see that not all wailing is done with common sense.

It took a supposed "zombie" to open your eyes from your wailing blindness.

Wail less, think and analyze more and you will become more intelligent and observant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by nairavsdollars(f): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
If i hear
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Herdsmen: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The chair itself isn't thorn. Those white patches are designs like flowers. However, the chair is so simple.

Look closely and you will see its like a flowery design and not thorn

I hail my President.

My people ..
See how this man reason..

Like the dullard..like dullardeens..

Haba!

4 Likes

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Ojiofor: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is a simpleFake man and that has been his life for a long time. Self discipline can make one not take interest in unnecessary things and learn how to prioritize .

Buhari humility,simplicity and integrity is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Herdsmen: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

Buhari humility,simplicity and integrity is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs.

As fake as the butterfly..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by tolufase: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
They will tell you Buhari is a simple man. He doesn't steal. The truth is that buhari doesn't understand the working of economy. And indeed, he couldn't assemble a team that could help him of out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by buharitill2023: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
I know say op no get sense.

What shall it profit the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist if they sit on a golden or diamond chair and sleep in jail like dansuki and be attack by cancerous disease like mrs madueke or about to go to jail like fayose.

The Bible advice us that good name is far better than diamonds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by deomelo: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Today President Buharis media aide one Bashir Ahmad posted a picture of Buhari sitting on a chair in his Daura Compound and one thing I immediately noticed the really bad state of the furniture and this should be of great concerns to us because Buhari has been drawing a generourous monthly pension as a retired General of about 1 million Naira a month and another more generous pension as ex head of state of 29 million Naira a month and another 500 thousand sitting allowance for every council if state meeting meaning Buhari grossed about 314 million Naira a year as official income before he became head of state and yet with such a generous earning he couldn't maintain the furniture in his personal home which brings me to my point

A Buhari that can't maintain Simple Furniture How Do We expect him to fix our economy ?

lol...

This is why they say ipob mentality is ignorant and upside down mentality...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Calers: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bleep pdp.i love the man die.
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by shedy03(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Calers:
Bleep pdp.i love the man die.
Then die alone.
We want to live, we want a better leader with foresight. Healthy leader that will not fail to equip our hospitals and will not have to be a regular to europe for medical tourism. A leader that can sharply take positive decisions.

1 Like

Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by engineerboat(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The furniture is not thorn. Look closely. grin

Those are flowery designs all around certain areas of the chair.

Its not a tear as you thought.

The chair is simple enough but not thorn.

Do you need a new pair of wailing eyes? cheesy

It seems too much wailing has damaged your eyesight.

Zoom the picture and see all the other flowery patterns

Open ya eyes very well.

Flower ko

Flover ni
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by engineerboat(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
I know say op no get sense.

What shall it profit the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist if they sit on a golden or diamond chair and sleep in jail like dansuki and be attack by cancerous disease like mrs madueke or about to go to jail like fayose.

The Bible advice us that good name is far better than diamonds.

Typical BMC noise maker.

Abuse is their surname
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Calers: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Sitting on gold or not varnity upon varnity. I believe in you sai baba maigaskiya. May God bless you sai maigaskiya. God bless you may your enemies witness your victory in 2019 or hang transformer.
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by justtoodark: 4:20am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

chaii...you people are sooo blind its ridiculous...
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by Malikcoker: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2018
So furniture is now what you people now pick on. smh you’ve gone so low.
Re: A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy by famosh: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Do you still need a closer picture of the chair or you already know by now that you're an unintelligent boy who lies shamelessly? grin

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerians Join Me To Sack Both Pdp And Apc" - Obj / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) / Now Saraki Has Lost, What Position Would He Hold In A Likely Atiku Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.