Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (30257 Views)

FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by mrsheidu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
PMB why wasting your energy explaining my you trekked. you can not satisfy this iPob pigs on nairaland even if you give them mountain of diamond.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by isahsalee: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Keep fooling yourself

You're so pained but, have a choice maybe you relocate to Benin ��

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by spako4(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by ifymadu: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
These people have truly run out of ideas. What rubbish are they saying?
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Pascal181: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
If trekking is d proof for governance then mad man should be given d chance to rule

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by breakeven: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
What else if not political.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Oblang(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buhari doesn't do that to prove anybody wrong. Wailers can believe whatever they want to believe. That doesn't stop Sai baba from winning 2019 election...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by EnkayDezign: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
BrokenTV:
Northerners are so backward, the same man they are cheering has failed to improve their standard of living, education economic wise, even the common Road he passed through, he could not even tire it.

Explain the highlighted . Mr "Northerners are so backward". You fail at simple grammar, and you're here spewing trash from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by FTjnr(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
who asked the terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by lotex(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
He did not address issues facing the nation, na him trekking he dey address, do we even need to hear this?... I seriously weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Mrmrpee(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
In three years all the organ of this man has been changed to that of 18yrs organ. Is remaining the casing (body)
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by bewla(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

Oga go and rest, it's because that tactics didn't work.
sorry u have until next year so perfect ur plan and even if PDP win will u get paid that will make sense to me
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by jamace(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which kind of a nonsensical talk be dis?
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
realborn:
sad
Why does the President always relate by proxy? PMB is obviously not dumb....
He fancies himself to be an emperor, not a democratic leader, subject to the people. He answers to nothing but the thoughts in his mind: Islamic and fulani hegemony. The rest of us don't matter. The man is not dumb. He is not just there for us.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
OBJ said he is not a member of ADC earlier in the week. That is an information. APC does not win election by bitterness reaction of buhari enemies who are majority online. Already, 12 paragraphs response of Saraki to a simple one sentence of few words from Tinubu shows how frustrated Saraki has become.

Shuttling between Minna & Abeokuta by PDP & Saraki cannot move PMB an inch. PDP can never give Saraki who is neither Hausa - Fulani nor a Yoruba their ticket.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by foreshore(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Nwaohafia1: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Don't prove anything to us, Buhari. You are leaving Aso rock May 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by sanpipita(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
realborn:
sad
Why does the President always relate by proxy? PMB is obviously not dumb....

He is dumb that's reason they shield him from the public and scattered aides around him, west Germany, osibande, oza room come to mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by akdjr(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ironically people don't read to understand anymore. The presidential spokesman stated it that the president decided to walk in other for his constituency members to catch a glimpse of him rather than just seeing the convoy. Then the other reason he added is a political statement to justify his health which was later coined out to form headlines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Akpacha(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Whatever! He s mentally not capable.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by jchioma: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chai, Nigerians don enter one chance...
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by funkymeky: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
RZArecta2:
LOL grin kick and start, bloody liar of a president and presidency. Damage control on fleek, why didn't you foóls just allow sleeping dogs to lay down ? Buhari spoke abi AND he did so via his TWITTER HANDLE that he most probably doesn't even know exists grin a twitter handle managed by Tolu Ogunlesi abi na Kayode Ogundamisi (it's one of these foóls sha though they both blocked me)
Buhari and co can lie pass devil sha, it's an APC zombies thing cool

Abeg how you take know the names of people wey dey manage him twitter account?
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by akdjr(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
You dont need to be prove to....The truth and fact remains that election is a game of numbers which u and i know rested in the North. I got married and i am blessed with two kids now (To God be the glory). The Hausa guy that we served together has just got married to his 3 wife after 4 kids frm the previous two. In future the numbers will manifest in their political permutation meanwhile me I am done having kids.
Nwaohafia1:
Don't prove anything to us, Buhari. You are leaving Aso rock May 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by goldensmiles: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
I tot he was voted to work not walk.............
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70579154:
GOD PUNISH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI. IT TOOK YOU 16 DAYS IN UK WITH TAX PAYER'S MONEY FOR THIS SCAM.

I taya ooo!
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by killsmith(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70579154:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
grin

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by sleemomymy: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
SEE HATER I TOO PAIN THEM. SAI BABA TILL 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Mankosi: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
And u just rembered to cheer them up while walking after about 3yrs +
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Princedapace(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
APC spends so much on propaganda and PR. It is so annoying how some few PR team love deceiving millions ..
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by ebbo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
brixton:
The walking president indeed!

A president that can not talk to his people or local journalists by himself, is that one a president?

Thank God he always speaks to foreign journalists because there are not brown envelop journalists like ours.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Calers: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Your enemies will witness your 2nd term in office or they should go and hang transformer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by RealityShot: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/why-i-embarked-on-800-meters-walk/
make una no worry Naa...
2023 no far again..

#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How APC Treated Tinubu In 2015 And 2018 (video) / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.