Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Engine Wont Stop Running - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Wont Stop Running (1174 Views)

Help!!! My Wife's 2002 Lexus Rx300 Wont Shift From 3rd Gear To 4th Gear. … / Car Stop Running When Engage It To Drive / Top 10 Of The Most Reliable Cars 2018. You wont believe #1 and #4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine Wont Stop Running by Aremson14(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
This evening i went to a car wash to wash my car. After which i returned home. And then i switched off the car and the car's engine refuse to go off but all other electronic in the car went off(radio,engine fan etc). So i removed the battery and d engine went off then i tried starting it again and then it refused to start after inserting the battery back. What could be the problem here
Re: Engine Wont Stop Running by phemolala07(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Guess u wash the engine
Re: Engine Wont Stop Running by empron(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Aremson14:
This evening i went to a car wash to wash my car. After which i returned home. And then i switched off the car and the car's engine refuse to go off but all other electronic in the car went off(radio,engine fan etc). So i removed the battery and d engine went off then i tried starting it again and then it refused to start after inserting the battery back. What could be the problem here
Check your fuse box possibility of water in it.Get a good technician to check for relays in the fusebox
Re: Engine Wont Stop Running by mygame: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Aremson14:
Get a good technician. It cud be your starter fuse, possibly, sometimes, the starter relay may be gone
Re: Engine Wont Stop Running by Xtaceeey: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2018
phemolala07:
Guess u wash the engine

Yeah probably. Same thing Just happened to me however mine started and came back to normal after battery head removal.
Re: Engine Wont Stop Running by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2018
For some reason, reading the title of this thread cracked me right engine.

Normal issue is car refusing to start, now we have a guy whose car won't stop running. Hilarious.

NB: I understand that it's not actually a ridiculous premise, but let a man have his 2 minutes of random amusement.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Foreign used Clean Camry 2009 Full Options For Sale / I Need Used Car For Transport / Photos:Check Out First Ever Wooden Range Rover SUV,And It's Even Kenyan Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.